USQ Greater China International Student Bursary in Australia 2019 Application Process
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for USQ Greater China International Student Bursary in Australia 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st February 2019. See Details Below;
USQ Greater China International Student Bursary
The University of Southern Queensland is offering up to five scholarships for undergraduate & postgraduate students to study in Australia. Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
These scholarships are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
Applicants must have Fluency in English language.
The University of Southern Queensland is the number 1 University in Queensland for graduate employability. A recognized leader in online and blended education, we are renowned for our supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
- Application Deadline:February 1, 2019
• Course Level:Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to AUD5000.
• Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Scholarships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Not be a sponsored student.
- Apply for an admission prior to the closing date.
- Be a commencing student.
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Be studying an EAPP program between December 2018 and July 2019 inclusive as an English pathway to an award program.
- Hold an international student visa.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study.
- Study in the semester and program indicated on their Letter of Offer.
- English Language Requirements:Applicants must have Fluency in English language.
How to Apply:
submit your admission through the online application system or through the email address ioadmissions-at-usq.edu.au by the closing date.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.