UWC Postdoc Fellowship in the Faculty of Community & Health Sciences in South Africa 2019 and How to Apply
UWC Postdoc Fellowship in Faculty of Community & Health Sciences in South Africa 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for UWC Postdoc Fellowship in Faculty of Community & Health Sciences in South Africa 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is October 30, 2018. Continue Reading…
UWC Postdoc Fellowship in Faculty of Community & Health Sciences
The Faculty of Community & Health Sciences is awarding Postdoc fellowship in the Faculty of Community & Health Sciences for South Africans.
The University of the Western Cape is a national university, alert to its African and international context as it strives to be a place of quality, a place to grow. It is committed to excellence in teaching, learning and research, to nurturing the cultural diversity of South Africa, and to responding in critical and creative ways to the needs of a society in transition.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: October 30, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the Faculty of Community & Health Sciences. The Faculty of Community & Health Sciences has several areas of interest that it wishes to build on and these include.
- High performance sport for development
- Inter-professional Education as a vehicle to improved health and social outcomes
- Scholarship Award: One postdoc fellowship will be awarded with a stipend of R150 000 per annum. The fellow will be provided with a shared office, laptop and access to the national research grant to attend a local conference.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: One postdoc fellowship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for South Africans.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a PHD degree at the time of application or have completed the examination process.
- Fellowships will be awarded to candidates at the beginning of their academic career.
- Candidates must have demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievements.
How to Apply:
Please submit a comprehensive CV, a copy of your PHD certificate or letter attesting to completion, a cover letter motivation for the fellowship, an example of a published article. An indication of what you hope to achieve and in which focus area. Completed applications must be submitted to Mrs. M. Van Vuuren at mavanvuuren-at-uwc.ac.za.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.