Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020 for Postgraduate Students.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020: Are you interested in pursuing your Postgraduate degree program in Canada? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Canadian university invites application from students who want to undertake their degree program in the institution.
This scholarship program is taken at Canadian Universities with Vanier CGS allocation. Without exception, the Vanier CGS is tenable only at the eligible Canadian institution that submitted the nomination. Foreign citizens like Nigerians are eligible to be nominated for a Vanier CGS.
Areas of Research.
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
- Applicants must be nominated by only one Canadian university, which must have received a Vanier CGS allocation.
- Applicants must be pursuing their first doctoral degree (including joint undergraduate/graduate research program such as: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component). Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding.
- Applicants must not have completed no more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019.
- Applicants must have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your university, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the University for its Definition of a first-class average.
- Applicants must not have already received a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
How to Apply.
Interested applicants must be nominated by a Canadian Institution with a quota at which they want to study. Candidates cannot apply directly to the Vanier CGS program.
For More Information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Application Closed.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.