Yayasan KLK Scholarship 2020 Undergraduate Application Portal Update.
Yayasan KLK Scholarship 2020: Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad is currently inviting application from students for its 2020 Yayasan KLK Undergraduate Scholarship programme for Malaysian student.
Continue Reading so as to be guided on how to apply for the scholarship.
The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad now invites scholarship applications from qualified and deserving individuals seeking financial assistance in pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) is a company incorporated in Malaysia and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation of approximately RM26.7 billion at the end of December 2017.
- Applications Deadline: August 24, 2020.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of:
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
- Scholarship Award:Scholarship of value Degree: RM10, 000 per academic year.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
- Be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
How to Apply
Download the application form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Degree Scholarship 2020, Foundation Scholarship 2020, Postgraduate Scholarship 2020, Scholarship for Degree Students 2020, Scholarship for Diploma Students, Scholarship in Malaysia 2020, Top Glove Scholarship 2020 Application, Top Glove Scholarship Phd, Yayasan KLK Scholarship, Yayasan KLK Scholarship 2020