=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
#United4Food Competition for Nigerian Students 2017 | Win Up-to N500,000 Cash.
#United4Food Competition for Nigerian Students 2017
Oxfam in Nigeria Food Security Ambassador and ace musician Sound Sultan has launched a #United4Food campaign in collaboration with The Human and Environmental Development Agenda (HEDA Resource Centre). The project is part of a global food security campaign by Oxfam, and Voices for Food Security (VFS) which is the main collaborating network in Nigeria.
The #United4Food campaign seeks to engage and empower youths in the advocacy for food security using the power of creativity and social media. You can call us food security ninjas ?
We have three messages we want to pass across to people. We need you, to use that healthy dose of creativity to represent these themes visually and make people go awww at the sight of the magic you have created.
- Winner: Becomes#United4Food Ambassador, Get Scholarship worth N250,000 and a Laptop.
- 1st Runner Up: Scholarship worth N150,000 and a Tablet.
- 2nd Runner up: Scholarship worth N100,000 and a Phone.
- You are an undergraduate in a Nigerian University
- You have an established social media presence with an active following
- You have an out-of-this world creative mind
- You are passionate about food security
Apply Before: 1st October, 2017
How to Apply:
Take a Photo, Design Graphics or upload a Video(Not more than 30 Sec) talking about one of the Themes.
– Put your mouth where your Food is: SpeakUp for Farmers
– Right2Food na Right2LIFE: a Hungry Man na Angry Man
– More Money to Farmers, More FOOD on the TABLE. Lets Walk the Talk.
Upload on your social media platform using #United4Food.
Submit your details u4f.hedang.org
Make your creative go viral
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.