African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program 2020.
African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship – African Changemakers is now inviting applications from African youth between the age of 15 to 24 for its 2020 Online Mentorship Program. The application deadline is 20th December, 2019.
The African Changemakers Mentorship (#ACMentorship) closes the gap of self-development by their powerful support network at every level in life for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls from every background.
They connect young people to established, skilled, experts and professionals from different sectors both local or global for knowledge transfer/sharing, solutions-to-problems, self-development, open doors of opportunities and empowerment of a new generation of African leaders.
African ChangeMakers Mentorship serves as a platform for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls to learn, share, collaborate through mentoring.
African Changemakers do not believe in one-size fits-all approach, they acknowledge the various specific needs of youth, women, men, teen boys and girls through investing in education, leadership development and life-skills that’s critical in strengthening the vital roles youth, women, men, teen boys and girls can play in building a stronger Africa community, career and business.
- Applicants should be 15-24 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program
- Passionate about using developing career skills to make a positive impact in communities and businesses
- Interested in career and leadership development
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
How to Apply
For more information, about African ChangeMakers CLICK HERE.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.