African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020 | AfDB-YPP Application Guide and Requirements
African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020 | AfDB-YPP Application Guide and Requirements.
African Development Bank Young Professionals Program, AfDB-YPP, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020, How to Apply for African Development Bank Young Professionals Program – See more details below;
African Development Bank Young Professionals Program… The African Development Bank (AfDB) is a regional multilateral development bank, engaged in promoting the economic and social development of its 54 Regional Member Countries.
Do you have passion and commitment to development of Africa? Outstanding academic and professional achievements? A commitment to engage in crucial issues in Africa’s development? Do you wish to make a difference, be part of something bigger than yourself and explore your leadership potential? If yes, then apply for the African Development Bank (AfDB) Young Professionals Program 2020.
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a three year leadership opportunity for the development of Bank’s future leaders. They attract highly qualified and motivated professionals from member countries for a productive and rewarding career path in development.
Through the YPP, the Bank ensures continuity and excellence in both the management of its work programs and the provision of policy advice to its regional member countries.
AfDB Young Professional Program Focus Area.
The Bank seeks to recruit Young Professionals in specific disciplines and specialist professional areas that are aligned to the Ten-Year Strategy (TYS); the five priority areas of the Bank (High 5s) and People strategy. The Hi-5s are captured below:
- Light Up and Power Africa: Power Systems Development (grid base power system, power utilities), Climate Change and Green Growth (climate finance, climate adaptation), Energy Statistics, Policy and Regulation (energy statistics), Renewable Energy (off grid energy access), Energy Partnerships (energy partnerships and stake-holders engagement, energy markets).
- Feed Africa: Agriculture & Agro-industry (agribusiness development, agriculture research, production and sustainability), Agricultural finance & Rural development (agricultural and rural finance, rural infrastructure development).
- Integrate Africa: Development Research (macroeconomic policy, debt sustainability and forecasting, microeconomic, institutional and development impact), Governance and public financial management (program development, policy management), Statistics (economic and social statistics, statistical capacity building).
- Industrialize Africa: Private Sector Development (strategy and new product, portfolio asset management, special operations), Financial sector development (financial institutions, financial inclusion), Infrastructure, cities & urban development (transport and logistics, ICT), Industrial and trade development.
- Improve the lives of the people of Africa: Water, Human and Social development (education, human capital and employment, sanitation and public health.
AfDB Young Professional Program Eligibility
- Be a citizen of a member country of the Bank.
- Be 32 years of age or younger by 1st May 2020.
- Possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline that is relevant to the business of the Bank, with outstanding academic credentials.
- Have at least 3 years work experience in the areas related to the high priority areas (Hi-5s) as mentioned above.
- Interested candidates with coding, e-development, animation and platforms designs and maintenance are required this year.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience on the African continent and/or in other continent’s developing countries is a necessary requirement.
- Have passion for Africa’s Development
- Able to leverage knowledge, share and coach others. Work effectively in teams with displayed high adaptability to a diverse environment.
- Strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial drive, results- orientation and problem-solving capability.
- High business acumen and innovative mindset.
- Be proficient in the Bank’s working languages, either English and/or French.
- Have skills that enable you work in a digital environment and embrace technology as it evolves.
- Be willing to live in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire the Bank’s Headquarters, and any other country in Africa where the Bank may require your services.
How to Apply for AfDB Young Professional Program.
The following documents are required:
- Maximum two page Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word version.
- Copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts.
- PhD Dissertation/Master’s Thesis topic (short summary), if applicable.
- You will be expected to write an essay of about 800 words.
For more information CLICK HERE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: afdb internship salary, afdb ypp salary, AfDB-YPP, African Development Bank, african development bank internship application form, african development bank internships 2020, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020 | AfDB-YPP Application Guide and Requirements, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program application guide, African Development Bank Young Professionals Program requirements, how to apply for African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020, young professionals program 2020