Conservation Leadership Award 2020 for Early-career Conservationists | CLP Conservation Award.
Applications are open for the Conservation Leadership Programme for 2020 Conservation Awards. CLP programme award worth is $15,000 per project. The application deadline is 24th November, 2019. Don’t miss out.
This funding supports early-career conservationists to conduct scientific research, encourage and promote pro-conservation attitudes and deliver tangible results to better conserve and manage the natural world.
The Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) was initiated in 1985 in response to the need for additional scientific data on threatened species. The programme focused on sponsoring UK university students to collect data on biological diversity overseas during their summer break.
Over time, the programme has evolved to address changing conservation needs, and has become an international capacity building programme supporting young conservationists, the majority of whom are working in their own countries, to undertake applied biodiversity projects in less developed countries.
They will offer three levels of Conservation Awards:
- Future Conservationist Awards:Up to $15,000 per project
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards:Up to $25,000 per project (available only to previous CLP Future Conservationist Award winners)
- Conservation Leadership Awards:Up to $50,000 per project (available only to previous CLP Follow-Up Award winners)
- They are accepting projects across Africa, Asia, Eastern and South-eastern Europe, the Middle East, the Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean. Countries that are not eligible include those designated as high-income economies by the World Bank, with the exception of some countries and island nations in Latin America & Caribbean and the Pacific.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country
- Be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries
- Involve at least three team members and last no more than 12 months
- The projects must also target species that are listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
Click on each level of award to read the application guidelines and to download the application form:
The deadline for Future Conservationists Awards applications is November 24, 2019. Previous CLP grantees applying for a Conservation Follow-up or Conservation Leadership award must submit the final report from their previous CLP project and a logical framework to CLP by October 18, 2019. CLP will provide feedback on all logical frameworks by October 25 and, based on this review, will either invite applicants to submit a full proposal or not. All awards will be announced in April 2020.
Deadline: November 24, 2019
For more information CLICK HERE.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.