Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme 2020.
Applications for the the Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme will start on November 18th, 2019. It is a virtual mentoring programme created to help young people discover their purpose, fulfil their potential and ‘be the change they wish to see’. Designed and perfected with consultations from experts and changemakers across six continents, participants in the programme will be guided through the five-part mentorship journey by their mentor.
The mentorship journey is made of five, carefully curated chapters: “Know Yourself”, “Empathise”, “Create”, “Manage Resources” and “Execute”. They are covered through 12 weekly online meetings, 12 weekly challenges and 3 online meet-ups among all mentors and mentees.
Mentors and mentees from around the world are matched based on their areas of interest (SDGs) and their time zones. Each participant receives a curated workbook, complementary materials and continuous support.
- Host Institution: Online.
- Number of Positions: Limited.
- Duration: 12 weeks.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme Benefits
The selected candidates for the Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme will:
- Be mentored by an experienced changemaker over 12 weeks;
- Have access to quality curated content on self-knowledge, social impact and project management;
- Be equipped with the tools, skills, knowledge and understanding to be the change you wish to see.
- Have the opportunity to directly apply what they have learned by being mentored in the planning and creation of your own social impact project;
- Attend regular meetups with other programme participants from around the world;
- Become part of a global network of like minded changemakers;
Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme Eligibility
The program is open for youths worldwide aged between 15 and 22 years old, who want to create a sustainable and meaningful impact in their communities.
How to Apply
The application process is composed of a written form and an interview with shortlisted candidates.
The Program carries a 10USD, which includes a free download of one of the two following tools: “Self-Knowledge for Social Impact E-book” or “Design Thinking Toolkit”.
The program carries a 90USD for selected applicants. Scholarships are available
Applications are open from November 18th to December 13th, 2019. Results will be announced in mid-February.
For more detail about Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme CLICK HERE
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.