IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 | Application Guide.
IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019 – The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidate for its Digital Nation Africa Internship 2019. See how to apply for IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship below.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship Requirements.
What will you do
- IBM Digital-Nation Africa interns will be required to promote the program to youth in African in universities, communities, colleges and schools.
- The interns will be required to present IBM Digital-Nation Africa to large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Digital-Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation. IBM Digital-Nation Africa curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
- Explorer: People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
- Innovator: Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
- New Collar: For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA. www.digitalnationafrica.com
- Individuals with demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Working odd hours
- Familiar with and active on social media
- Can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Uphold IBM values.
How to Apply for IBM Digital Nation Africa Internship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.