Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Industrial Training Fund Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019 – The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) is inviting young Nigerians to apply for Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme. The application deadline for ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme is 23rd August, 2019.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme.
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Objectives and Details.
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Automobile/Autotronics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Requirements.
Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate
How to Apply for ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below. All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Bbehind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun-Ojota,
P.O.Box 55176, Julie House,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend through out the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08030807143/08034723938 or send an email to: [email protected]
Test Date: 27th August, 2019.
Interview Date : 28th August, 2019.
Application Closing Date: 23rd August, 2019.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.