Rising Startup Spain Program 2018 and How to Apply Online.
Rising Startup Spain Program 2018… The Rising Startup Spain is a program aimed at foreign Startups and entrepreneurs who contribute to fostering entrepreneurial activity in Spain through scalable and innovative projects.
The program is promoted by ICEX-Invest in Spain, whose mission is to contribute to reinforcing and internationalizing the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Spain. The aims of the program are:
- To promote Spain and the Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem on an international scale
- To help attract talent and innovative entrepreneurial projects to Spain.
- To enable the repatriation of Spanish entrepreneurs engaged in projects in third countries and provide mechanisms for collaboration between Spanish and foreign entrepreneurs.
- To capture international funding for innovative entrepreneurial projects and increase specific investment opportunities in activities with high added value in Spain.
15 Winning projects will receive the following benefits:
- Easier access to Visa and Residence permits
- Prize money of €10,000 to cover initial Startup expenses
- Free workspace in Madrid and Barcelona
- Tailor-made mentoring
- Media Visibility
- Free entry to high profile events and meetings with Spanish multinationals
- Open to foreign startups, foreign entrepreneurs and non-resident Spanish entrepreneurs that have an innovative project with an already positive feedback from the market;
- The winning projects will have to constitute a company in Spain at the start of the program; if the company is already constituted, it cannot be older than one year;
- To take part in the program, foreign startups established in Spain must meet the following requirements:
- At least 10% of the startup’s capital must belong to a foreign natural person or legal entity, or a Spanish non-resident provided that he/she is a natural person;
- The startup must be formed or in the process of being formed when the assistance is granted. If the company has already been formed in Spain, it must be less than one year old.
A panel of experts from the Spanish entrepreneurial ecosystem will assess the projects to enter the competition. The evaluation will be conducted in accordance with the following selection criteria:
- The technology the project incorporates and the extent to which it is disruptive (25%)
- The business plan and its economic-financial feasibility (25%)
- The product validation and growth potential (25%)
- The management team (25%)
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: August 4, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Rising Startup Spain Program 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Rising Startup Spain Program, How to Apply for Rising Startup Spain Program, Rising Startup Spain Program, Rising Startup Spain Program 2018, Rising Startup Spain Program Application Requirements