AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction and Date.
The AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. This exam is organized to offer admissions to those students willing to get admissions in undergraduate professional courses offered by various colleges in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The AP EAMCET 2020 application form will be available from 28th February 2020. Candidates can fill the application till 27th March 2020 without a late fee. With the late fee, candidates will submit the application till 19th April 2020.
If candidates will done any mistake in the application form, then they can make corrections in their submitted application form. AP EAMCET application Correction 2020 will be started from the month of April 2020.
Items that can be Rectified in the Application Form
Items which are permitted to be rectified in the application form in the correction period are;
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Appearing/Passing, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam.
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent, Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number.
- Mother’s Name, Birth State, Birth District, Gender, Community, Special Category, Local Area Status, Non-Minority/Minority, Annual Income of the Parents.
- Study Details, Exam 10+2 studies, Place of Study – SSC or equivalent, SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing.
- Address for Correspondence, Mobile, Email-ID, Aadhaar Card & Ration Card details.
Items that cannot be Rectified in the Application Form
Items which cannot be permitted to change in the application form are;
- Stream, Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent), Signature, Father’s Name, Photograph.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number.
- But written request can be made to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET 2020 through e‐mail with valid documents.
Click here to view Application Correction details.
AP EAMCET 2020 Correction Dates
Candidates can check AP EAMCET 2020 application correction dates from the given below section:
|Starting of application form||28th February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||27th March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||4th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||9th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||14th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||19th April 2020|
|Application correction date||April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 exam date||20th – 24th April 2020|
How to Make Correction in the Application Form
Candidates are suggested to follow these simple steps for AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET (apeamcet.nic.in).
- Click on the link.
- Now, you have to fill your “Registration Number”, “Payment Reference ID”, “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No,”, “Mobile Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Proceed to fill Application” button.
- Now, make corrections in the application form.
- After correcting the application form, don’t forget to take a printout of it for further need.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Correction can be done after the completion of application process. Correction facility will be provided in the month of April 2020. Students are advised to make correction during the correction period as no correction in the details will be further allowed in the application later.
If you have any queries related to the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction, you may leave your comments in the prescribed comment box. Do click on the share icon on your screen, so as to share this link on all your social media platforms, to enable your friends and loved ones to get access to this information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ap eamcet 2020, ap eamcet 2020 application, ap eamcet 2020 application fee, ap eamcet 2020 application form, ap eamcet 2020 application form correction, ap eamcet 2020 application form correction last date, eamcet 2020 exam date