BCECE 2020 Admit Card & Hall Ticket Releasing Date.
BCECE Admit Card 2020 will be released through online mode in June 2020. It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in the examination with their hall ticket for getting admission.
The candidate can check all the details of about BCECE 2020 Admit Card including some other instructions.
BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the BCECE Board. Through this examination, candidates can get admission in UG courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture institutions of the Bihar state. Now, BCECE is conducted in one stage only.
BCECE Admit Card 2020
The admit card for BCECE 2020 will be announced by the Bihar Board. The candidates those successfully submitted their application form will be able to access their admit card from the website.
Admit card is the mandatory document to enter in the examination center. It is advised to the candidates to check carefully all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates must check that the printed information will be the same as filled by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
Candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
BCECE Admit Card Date 2020
The admit card will be released in June 2020. The examination will be organized in June 2020.
The result will be published in the third week of July 2020. After a few days of the declaration of result, the counselling will be started from the last week of July 2020.
How to Download BCECE Admit Card
Candidates can check their admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website link (click here).
- You will be redirected to the BCECE Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the search & download button.
- Your admit card will appear on your system screen.
- Click on the print button and take the printout of your admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe till the counselling process will over.
Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- The candidate should check the entries printed on the admit card carefully.
- If the candidate will find any discrepancy in the admit card, they can correct it by reporting to the board office before the prescribing date.
- Candidates will not able to download their admit cards through the website due to some reason, can bring a photocopy of the online submitted application form (PART-A and Par-B) along with two photographs to the allotted board office and get a new admit card.
- Candidates who haven’t filled their online application form cannot download the admit card.
- On the day of the exam, candidates have to put their signature on the space given on the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- The exam center will be printed on the admit card, so check it carefully.
If you have any queries related to the BCECE Admit Card 2020, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below. Also, do well to hit the share icon, to share this article on all your social media platforms. This is to help spread this information with all your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: bcece 2020, BCECE 2020 Cut Off, BCECE 2020 syllabus, bcece admit card 2020, bcece admit card 2020 bihar, bcece admit card 2020 download pdf, bcece admit card download, bcece amin admit card, bceceadmissions.nic.in 2020, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in 2020