A Complete Guide on How to Fill CLAT 2020 Application Form.
CLAT 2020 Application Form is made available through online mode. Here, we have mentioned the complete procedure about How to Fill CLAT 2020 Application Form.
This is a national level law admission test known as the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). This examination will be organized to get admission to undergraduate & postgraduate programs in the field of law.
Candidates who will be giving CLAT 2020 exam should fill the application form correctly. CLAT exam will be organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities.
How to Fill CLAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to follow the given steps for filling the application form:
- Register Online
- Login to Application Form
- Upload Images
- Enter Details
- Preview & Final Submit
- Print Confirmation Page
Step- 1: Register Online
- Visit the official site (click here).
- Read the information & click on Apply Online.
- Click on the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION“.
- Register yourself with the required details.
- Read the information carefully and click on continue.
- The candidates have to register online by filling the following details.
- Name of the Candidate (as it appears in X class certificate).
- Email I.D. which can be accessed by the candidate frequently.
- The candidates have to give his/her personal & alternative mobile numbers as most of the communications may also be sent via SMS.
- Click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- collect your user ID and password through your registered mail ID.
Step- 2: Log in to Application Form
- The candidates have to log in with their user ID and password.
- Click on the submit button.
Step 2.1: Go to Application Form
- Read all the entries carefully.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Step- 3: Upload Images
This step will contain the procedure to upload the images (Photograph & Signature). Before filling the application form the candidates need to collect all the necessary documents.
- The photograph should be recent passport size with name and date.
- The photograph should be colored with a clear background (prefer white background).
- It should be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The file size should be more than 20 KB and less than 50 KB.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Signature should be done only by the candidate as it may be checked at any time.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10KB – 20KB.
- A scanned image in jpeg/jpg format.
Step- 4: Enter Details
- The candidates have to log in their application form with their user ID and password.
- The candidates have to fill all the details which are asked in the application form such as:
- They have to fill their details category/gender, address, etc.
- Click on save and next.
Step 4.1: Enter Qualification Details
- Enter the year of qualifying exam passing or appearing.
- Enter board or university name.
- Click on save & next.
Step 4.2: Choose Preferences for NLUs
- Choose the NLUs as per your preference.
- Click on save and next.
Step- 5: Preview & Final Submit
Candidates should preview the application and then make it final submit.
Step- 6: Pay Application Fee
Here we are discussing how to remit the application fee:
- Click on the link ‘pay exam fee’.
- Select the payment mode, i.e. debit/credit card, net banking or bank challan.
Candidate can choose to pay through any online or offline payment mode. In online mode, candidates will be able to make the payment using a net banking account by debit card or credit card. In offline mode, payment can be done through bank challan.
A new window will open which shows you the message that you have successfully submitted the online application form and also paid the CLAT fees.
Step- 7: Print Confirmation Page
- Click on the link ‘Click here to take the print out of confirmation page’.
- The confirmation page will be open on the screen.
- The candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page for future use.
Other Important Notes
The candidates must remember their CLAT USER ID & password. The USER ID & Password helps the students to see the status of their application form, download the admit card and know the results.
CLAT 2020 Application Form
CLAT application form 2020 has been released from 1st January 2020 and will be closing on the 31st of March 2020. The candidates have to fill the application form correctly and completely. Incomplete and incorrect information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
If you have any doubts regarding How to Fill CLAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box given below. Also, do well to hit the share icon, to share this article on all your social media platforms. This is to help spread this information with all your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: clad exam 2020, CLAT 2020 Application form, CLAT 2020, CLAT 2020 Application date, CLAT 2020 Application Fee, CLAT 2020 registration, clat meaning, CLAT student login, common law admission test clat 2020, www.clat.ac.in 2020