JAMB Admission Letter 2020 and How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online.
JAMB Admission Letter 2020… JAMB Admission Letter 2020 is Out. See complete procedure of how to check and print JAMB admission letter for your school of choice here online.
Honestly, I believe that what can be done by a guru can also be done by you. I take it that arriving at this page means you wish to get your Joint Admission and Matriculation (JAMB) Admission letter; and talking admission letter can only mean you’ve been offered admission, right? The steps will be listed below but before then, read this.
The Jamb admission letter is a document which legally certifies that you’ve been able to fulfill the requirements, thus, have been offered provisional admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria to attain any degree programme of your choice.
This document is an assurance of your admission into the institution of your choice and without it; you cannot authentically prove your status as a fresher which you so dream of being.
Jamb remains the only educational board/admission body that has license to grant this document. This document proves that you’ve genuinely been offered admission and are a bonafide student of any institution you attend.
The information contained in the letter will include; the institution you’ve been offered admission (university/polytechnic/college, etc), the faculty/department/degree you’ll be pursuing and the duration of study.
- How to Register for JAMB 2020 – Guideline and Requirement
- How to Create JAMB Profile for 2020 Registration
- How to Prepare for JAMB 2019
- Recommended Textbook to Read for JAMB 2020
- JAMB Full Syllabus
- Check JAMB Complete Brochure for 2020
Importance of the Document.
You know most freshmen joke with this document the same way they joke about with their Library permit little do they know that the little white paper dotted white they’ve just printed out can be an answered to lot more than they can imagine. The jamb admission letter is very important as it will be needed when you;
- Need to complete your admission registration procedure/clearance
- Wish apply for scholarship
- Need to be approved for your National Youth Service program (NYSC)
- Intend to further your study abroad or at home.
Having learnt of its relevance, it is highly recommendable that you lay hands on this document once your admission status has been confirmed and keep it in a safe place.
TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER?
It shouldn’t be a rush; in fact, you need to be certain you’ve gotten admission before approaching the jamb portal for printing. If you haven’t done that, this is a very easy step to get that done.
TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
- You will need to login to Jamb portal. If you don’t have a free account, you can “Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
- Once you have logged in, click the efacility menu.
- Select the Examination Year and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click “Check Admission Status” to reveal your status.
- If you have been given admission, then follow the instructions below. If you don’t have Admission Yet, You will need to check later because JAMB usually updates admission status from time to time.
After checking your admission status, the next step is to print your admission letter and the steps are heighted below;
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter.
- You can do that via the jamb portal direct but first;
- Admitted candidates (who are certain of admission status) are to purchase admission letter printing scratch card from the nearest JAMB office and print their admission letters.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and Local Government Area of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as will be displayed on the screen.
See? It’s as easy as that; I told you what a guru can do you could also do for yourself and don’t forget to keep the document in a safe place to avoid “had I know” important documents as this should be handed with proper care regardless of how irrelevant it may seem because like I said before it’s very useful. It may even be more useful tomorrow which is one of the very reasons safekeeping it would be brilliant.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 JAMB Admission Letter Printing Guide, How to Print JAMB Admission Letter, JAMB, JAMB Admission Letter 2020 Printing Guide, JAMB Admission Letter 2020 Update, JAMB Portal - www.jamb.org.ng, www.jamb.org.ng