JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2021 Data Error Correction.
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2021 – Did you make a mistake while registering for JAMB 2021? Or do you need to change your institution or course of choice? No worries.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB change of institution/courses, name, gender, state/LGA of origin and date of Birth have commenced. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
Categories of JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
1. Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in arrangement e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname. (Correction can only be done once)
2. Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
3. Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once)
4. UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
5. State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once)
6. Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
7. Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution. (Correction be done more than once with separate payments)
NOTE: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Procedure for Change of Course/Institution & Data Correction
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2021 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
5. Then proceed to payment.
Year 2019 Downward:
For 2019 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
1. Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
2019 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre.
The window for data correction is still open
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below so we can feed you with updated information regularly.
Share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019 jamb change of course and institution, can i do change of course after post utme, how to check jamb choice of institution, How to Correct Registration Data Error, how to know if your change of institution was successful, how to reprint jamb change of institution slip, JAMB, JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2019, jamb change of institution 2019, jamb change of institution 2020/2021, jamb correction of data deadline 2020