Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2020/2021 is Out Online – See Guidelines

Filed in Exam, Jamb News by on January 14, 2020 281 Comments

=> Score 370 in JAMB Now with CBT Practice Software

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2020/2021 is Out Online – See Guidelines.

JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Course/Institution, JAMB Change of Course/Institution correction guide, full procedure required to change course and institution on JAMB portal. See more details below;

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2020 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2019

Latest Info: Candidate are advised not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institution that have already done their post UTME

Why Candidates Apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution

There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:

LOW JAMB SCOREAfter the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is admission screening exercise and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university of technology, Minna who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.

INCOMPLETE O”LEVEL RESULTSIn this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.

MISTAKES DURING REGISTRATIONWas there a mistake while filling your registration by either you or the business/cyber cafe? With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.

OTHER CHALLENGE: These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent’s suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.

N/B: Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change to a course relating to your UTME Subject combination. To know if the course you want to change to aligns with your UTME subject combination, visit our online JAMB brochure by Clicking Here

All JAMB candidate who made mistakes while filling form online are to note that they can now make corrections for the following categories:

  1. Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  2. Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  3. Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  4. UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  5. State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  6. Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
  7. Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)

NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Correction Guide

Follow the lead below to change your course or institution successfully

1. Go to JAMB portal at

2. Login with your Email and Password.

3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.

4. Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.

Practical Guide on How to Change Course/Institution.

1. Go to JAMB portal at

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018

2. Login with your Email and Password.

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018

3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018

4. Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018

5. Proceed to payment portal via remita.

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018

6. Final step – Make payment and gain access to edit your previous errors during UTME registration.

I guess, its pretty easy…

Video Guide on How to Change JAMB Course/Institution.

Make sure you share this guide with others.

The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.

You can effect the change of course/institution from your mobile phone/home/ CBT Centres.

Closing Date: Not yet available

CSN Team.



Delivered by TMLT

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!



COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.

Tags: , , ,

Comments (281)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Olaniyi Damilola says:

    Please is the form for change of institution out?

  2. rainbow says:

    I want to change my course
    I wrote jamb this year 2018
    in my efacility am only seeing change of course for examination 2017 downwards.

    I am not seeing that of 2018
    please I need help

  3. Godsent says:

    pls when or what date can one do change of course…. I need answers…..

  4. Kayode says:

    plz is change of institution still on?

  5. Anthony Ilia says:

    Please sir how can I access my 2018 jamb profile login after using the same details to create the one of 2017

  6. favour says:

    i scored 205 in jamb am i still eligible to study computer engineer

  7. Kemi says:

    Please is change of institution still on

  8. tamuno mabel says:

    Please I wrote uniport post utme but I just realised that there was mistake in my name during jamb registration… I applied for correction of name which I have payed to jamb account but I can’t find 2017 in the year of exam so I can’t do the change of name…. Why is it that way and what should I do…. Thank you

  9. oyewole Emmanuel Ayomide says:

    Pls I want to do change of institut into fuoye, hope It’s not too late? I need urgent reply.

  10. Chiroma says:

    Pls i need a guide,i have written my utme scoring 156, so i want to change the institution that their cut off mark is 150 can i change it now and is it not too late for me to do that though the university never do their post utme

  11. Abigeal says:

    Please I choose uni abuja as second choice. But it wasn’t recognising my jamb pin for me to register online

  12. Ifeoma says:

    I have already done my post utme bt I want to change course… it still possible

  13. sarah says:

    pls can I still do change of institute from uni jos to taraba?? I need your help urgently

  14. lucy says:

    i have tried to apply for change of institution but its not bringing the platform for payment, please what should i do? i need help urgently

  15. Prof Mathew says:

    Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2017 Change of Course/Institution Form for assistance call-09038591945

  16. Kudi Thomas says:

    Is it possible I change an institution now that registration for UTME IS ALREADY ON.. PLS UR RESPONSE WILL BE HELPFUL

  17. hassan omowunmi tawakalitu says:

    Pls, can I still do change of institution? hope its not too late

  18. abdulwaheed says:

    Please I change from unilorin to Lasu today everything was Ok but I was unable to reprint my change of course slip. And again my change has not reflected on Lasu portal…. This is my number I need your help please. 07017209040

  19. Mukhtar says:

    I Do Change Of Course And School, I Change From Abu To Unilorin And The Changes Is Confirm But Wen I Want To Register For Unilorin Post Utme,i Enter My Jamb Registration Number And Surname But All Was Incorrect

  20. Akpos says:

    How many days will they send your detail to the new institute you change to

  21. Omoze says:

    Pls my daughter score 207 in jamb which institution can she get admission for medicine and surgery.

  22. Rose says:

    Pls i scored 181in jamb but my choice is law in Ust can they swap me as in give me admission but not law
    … 0818 201 1508

  23. Ezekiel says:

    Pls, can someone still do change of institution?

  24. Sarah says:

    Pls can I still change my course and university now… Email:[email protected]

  25. Shola says:

    Pls, where is the closest agent in Ikeja that sells Change of Institution scratch card?
    Thank you.

  26. gaddafi says:

    pls in want to know if change of institution is still on

  27. Shafiu bello says:

    Is jamb change of course/institution going on

  28. Imran Ridwan says:

    can I still change someting after doin d jamb change of course

  29. Pls can I study economic in Uni uyo without math in my subjects combination

  30. ayomide says:

    can i do change of course nd insti twice for jamb 201

  31. nenye says:

    okay so I changed my course on the 17th of last month and still haven’t received an email
    ……… and am panicking, help pls?????

  32. muhd says:

    pls is greencard still on sale

  33. Gift says:

    Please my name is Gift, I scored 181, and i applied for Microbiology in the university of port harcourt.

    I need advise please…Do i have chance of being admitted??? or should i buy change of course form?

    Please i’ll be grateful if you reply via email

  34. Gift says:

    Please my name is Gift, I scored 181, and i applied for Microbiology in the university of port harcourt.

    I need advise please…Do i have chance of being admitted??? or should i buy change of course form?

    Please i’ll be grateful if you reply via email

  35. Dorcas says:

    i have paid on line to change my course but i cant proceed to fill the form bcos it is not bringing out form to fill. is it that the portal is closed again or what? i need a reply urgently. thanks

  36. Olamilekan Ezekiel says:

    please I have forgotten the my login details, can I create another account to change my institution or what can I do?

  37. Olamilekan Ezekiel says:

    please I have forgotten the my login details, can I create another account to change my institution

  38. Dare says:

    please can I change my course and institution at d same time…. I scored 229 in jamb…. I choose medicine and surgery… Which I don’t meet up with the cutt off….. So I want to change course and institution… Is it possible?

  39. Thanks…Quite helpful for my lads.

  40. henrietta says:

    change of course portal is now opened. have done mine

  41. Saviour says:

    Pls can i do change of institution to a school whose screening date had already been set? pls need answers urgently

  42. akinduro Dorcas Temitope says:

    pls i wont to cHange institution/course,how do i go about it,Pls i need a responsible reply

  43. visioncent says:

    can I change institution from state to federal because I found out that the state I applied for is not doing med surg

  44. visioncent says:

    yes it is already out ,so you can go for it

  45. Ajayi damilola says:

    Please I did change of course and institution and I didn’t see any message
    What should I do

  46. Ibrahim Mamman says:

    Is jamb change of course and institution out? And can I go head to change mine?

  47. dammy says:

    pls dose that has done changing of course d first time it was out pls is it valid….

  48. Isaac A. says:

    I payed for Change of course/institution on monday but am unable to effect the changes pls what can I do?

  49. tijjani says:

    the change of institutions is now available or not

  50. pls I want to change institution if it is yet available need any person help to reply me.

  51. kelchris says:

    i tried changing of course and institution but nothing comes up after clicking on summit application…..does this mean that its not working or should i go to jamb office?

  52. Alabi Oluwaseun Ezekiel says:

    pls sir where can we do d changing of institutions

  53. Dalglish says:

    Hello peeps, u can contact me 4 all your admision inquiries.. 07032905659

  54. Chinedu says:

    Please what medical course can I study with a score of 223. I applied for medicine and score 265 buh it was cancelled. My supplementary utme result is 223.Because of my subject combination I want to know which medical course I could switch to. Thanks

  55. fatimilehin adedoyin says:

    Pls my cut off mark for 2017 jamb is nt ok to d course I choose wat will I do is it d school dat will give me anoda course pls I nid ur help dis is my no 08093572354

  56. solomon says:

    can i get admission with 152

  57. jeff says:

    hello i got 205 and want to study irpm in unilag will they accept me cause am tried of staying with my mum

  58. IFEA says:


  59. itzpenny says:

    Pls i nid information can i still Use my 2016 jamb to do a change of institution and still get admission whereas 2017 jamb has been conducted please reply me via [email protected] or 08103784904 please i nid answers

  60. Abdulrahaman Fatimo Ajoke says:

    Pls wen is change of course /institution will be out, pls anybody is urgent 08105591573

  61. Mr Tope says:

    For admission consultancy and further enquiries pls contact me on 07064550358

  62. Ezekiel says:

    Pls sir when is change of course we started?am try of waiting o.for any information about change of course .pls call me 0811562745

  63. john says:

    Unijos aspirant watzapp me on 09031770225..letz group chat

  64. matthew loveth says:

    during d registration of courses in jamb,I chooses lab tech but when looking at it,nutrition and dietics was d course..Plss, how can I change it…here is my email:[email protected]

  65. Makinde hussen says:

    Hi guys change of institution will be out on the 10th of July said by jamb.

  66. Mr Tope says:

    you can,study linguistics, call 07064550358

  67. Temitope says:

    Wen is change of course form going to b available

  68. Apyness says:

    pls wen d change of institution/course form I out can u pls alert me. did is ma email acct [email protected]

    • Mr Tope says:

      I have sent u a mail
      can you whatsapp me on 07064550358 for further enquiries, I am Temitope from CLIMAX ADVANCE STUDIES

  69. Sarah says:

    pls when will it be on sales I mean changing of institution form

  70. isah yahaya says:

    hy plx can I apply diploma in 2 university when change institute

  71. oluwaseun says:

    pls o is change of course from available now,anybody there pls oooooo

  72. richardfunmilola says:

    I score 163 in my utme exam d question were simple i know them n treated themi dont know how God wil do it but i know am gaining admission this year.

  73. ogunoye Aderonke says:

    is change of course form still available

  74. Benitha says:

    Pls can I still change my university to delsu even though their admission screening form is out

  75. please i need fast update because OAU admission form is out already.

  76. i scored 292 in jamb but my name is not enlisted on NDA Ogun list.i need to change my chioce of school to OAU$OOU. what can i do.please you can call on any of these numbers;09090071113,08107857557,

  77. isaiah says:

    pls is the change of institution still coming out again

  78. okafor chidimma says:

    I was told that change of institution is 4000 meanwhile it is this the level of corruption in Nigeria and what can I do.

  79. Kingsley says:

    Please,when is change of institution form coming up?

  80. Ada says:

    Does one have a possibility of changing institution after it was changed

  81. Anonymous says:

    Good day sir pls if someone put university as his/her first choice but didn’t make it up to university cutoff mark but wants to go for polytechnic can I still go and change it as my first choice. Thanks

  82. Chidinma ibekwe says:

    Wen change of course nd institution is out,,,,,,pls whatapp or call

  83. Azeezat says:

    plz, wen will the suspended form of change of institution will be out again….

  84. Mary says:

    I heard dat change of course is on hold pls when will it be back? my no is 08138691645

  85. Mary says:

    I heard dat change of course is on hold pls when will it be back

  86. Yusuf says:

    When would jamb change of course/institution be out?

  87. Adaeze says:

    Please I want to do change of course, when is it starting again,,text me on whatsapp ,08088946604,or call me plz 08143505208

  88. Kaosarat abdulrahmon says:

    Plz Wen will jamb changing of courses and institutions be out

  89. pls is jamb 2017. change of institution and course still on point

  90. okoro ufoma says:

    pls i scored 199 in 2017 jamb and I want to change my institution and course….. is the change of institution and course form still available

  91. pelumi says:

    please i need help, when will the jamb form for the changing of institutions will be out, please when it’s out i need help because I’m really worried about it, 08162996399

  92. Samuel says:

    Please when is the change of course starting
    Ungent ans pls

  93. Bukola says:

    will d change of institution form be out

  94. Nancy says:

    Pls wen is change of institution going to commence pls I need reply

  95. Adenekan mayowa says:

    When will change of institution comenced

  96. Nancy says:

    Pls what is the cut off mark for law in UNN?

  97. David says:

    Pls I need urgent answer from you my fellow good people here…..I want to know when the change of institution/course will possible to reopen from the suspension plss you can mesg me or call me on this num 09039417644

  98. Moses Auta says:

    Pls Sir eager to purchase the change of institutions form.pls is it out?

  99. alimu says:

    teach m how to change course

  100. ERIC says:

    pls is the jamb change of course form out on sale?

  101. David says:

    Hi everyone..pls do anyone think it possible for me to use my 2016 jamb result to enter any universityin 2017…really in needof reply to right now please..

  102. ojo lekan says:

    pls i also went 2 jamb office for changing of institution form and dey said till further notice dat jamb also never finish.. pls can i no till wen be on sale

  103. Josh says:

    I scored 193 in UTME 2017, can i go for History and International Studies in LASU?

  104. Subomi says:

    Please can I study Russian in Unilag with these subject combination in utme:English, government, crk and literature. If I can’t,what other language course can I study

  105. Ani justina says:

    pls oo I went to jamb office for my thumb print nd change of information but they said it has been suspended till further notice ,can I know when d suspension will be over?

  106. Atabo Peter says:

    to do change of course and institution it will cost you 3000 for everything.

  107. Ahipue Francisca says:

    Pls which of the accredited centres can I get change of institution form,and is the form on sale? I need urgent response.

  108. vicky says:

    pls I want To study sociology in ABU zaria wit subject combination Eng govt crk nd Biology…Hope am gud To go?? jamb score is 186 tnks

  109. Daniel says:

    Pls where can I get change of institution form n hw much is it gonna cost me

  110. Sophia says:

    Plz i scored 207 in jamb dis yr, during registration, i wanted 2 put in theatre arts in uniben bt it wasnt on d available courses so i put mass com. Now mass com. Is 210 & theatre arts is 200. What do i do?

  111. Mary says:

    Pls is there any Lagos state poly student here?? If deres pls add me on WhatsApp 07069157295 thanks..

  112. pelumi says:

    is the form for the change of institutions out. please

  113. anu says:

    pls i heard it was suspended before…. has it been re opened??

  114. TAIWO2 says:


  115. Alphonsus says:

    please, is it allowed for one to do the 2017 change of course in any cafe or is only at jamb offices,, please help me by texting 08177373675 am in a desert area

  116. ogunyale r says:

    pls during d changing of institutn can i change both d uni and poly 2 other skul or is only1 institution i cn change

  117. Gentledove says:

    pls is the changing of institution still going on?

  118. Precious says:

    Can we Still change the battery

  119. Ummi says:

    Pls when will 2017 change of institution begin; if it start please i need urgent reply through my email [email protected] or 08062472421

  120. Idoko Samuel says:

    pls someone help have they reopen jamb change of institution portal

  121. Glory says:

    When is the closing date for jamb change of institute?

  122. Eze ogochukwu says:

    When will d form 4 change of course/institution be out

  123. peter victor says:

    Is it still going on?

  124. Bamise says:

    please,when will change of course end… please I need urgent answer

  125. tina says:

    please i went to purchase the change of course form but they said its temporarily unavailable… don’t want to ask if it is available now… thank you

  126. Hamisu Ibahim Rano says:

    I went to kano jamb office to purchase change of couse card on 07/06/017 but some body was telling me they stop selling the card, what is the real situation please.

  127. can we do it at CBT centre

  128. oreofe says:

    pls enlight me,last year I sat for jamb I have 202 but I didn’t gain admission has 4 this year I have 168 I want 2 ask at can I till use last year score 4 year?pls drop ur comments on

  129. Blessing ukuku says:

    How can I change my course
    Can I do it online or I have to do to jamb office??

  130. wisdom says:

    pls, is jamb change of course form out…need an urgent answer plssss

  131. Solomon says:

    I want to include my number cause I need enlightenment on this issue and I believe it will get solved once am here maybe I really need to do change of institution with my utme mark 191 and my course pharmacy. My first choice Is uniben so, which school is more preferable for me to do change of institution into with that Mark…. 09070580170.. [email protected]

  132. Solomon says:

    How can I go about This, I score 191 in my utme and I want to go for pharmacy at uniben and the school cut off mark is 215 for pharmacy so I decided to do change of course but I don’t know when it Will be out and I want to ask if I can still go for pharmacy with that Mark in other university with 180 cut-off mark or do I need change of institution and course.

  133. oluwafemi says:

    I scored 182,pls can I be admitted to eksu or uniosun for any science course?

  134. chris says:

    pls I scored 196 in my jamb and I want to study biochemistry in unizik, can I b given admission pls this ma number 08034895106

  135. I score 193 in jamb please can I gain admission to study mass communication in uniuyo

  136. samny says:

    Pls I need to know when the changing of institutions will begin plssssss it is urgent I beg you in the name of God just text me on this number 08105979642 or my email [email protected] thanks so much

  137. hade says:

    jamb change of institution will be commence by jamb cos it has been suspended by jamb

  138. damilola says:

    i was inform change of institution and course was suspended by jamb last week

  139. Pls call me when the changing of institution 2017 jamb start pls pls pls 08105830320

  140. mariam says:

    please when’s the change of course and institution for jamb 2017 coming out. am really worried. please call or send message to this number if know 08107902799.thank you.

  141. Bitrus samuel says:

    When will changing of institution 2017 jamb start

  142. flamingod says:

    has change of course started, If yes, wen will it end?

  143. adeola says:

    pls aw do I go abt the changing of course and institution, want to be sure if the form is still out and where to obtained it

  144. Topohozin Taiye says:

    please notes me 2 when it out
    08108310042 on whatsapp

  145. Adams says:

    please someone should help out by calling this # 09038111028 when the change of course and institution for is out again please

  146. Gbolahan Zainab Olabisi says:

    Pls I Score 189 In Jamb 2017 Nd I Want 2 Read Public Admin But I Want 2 Change My Institution Pls Wen D Form Is Out Pls Lt M No

  147. akinola makanjuola says:

    pls d i need to go to jamb office to buy scratch card before applying to the change of institution/course

  148. olayide muyideen tunde says:

    right now the jamb change of institution is closed but I think it will start again next week .pls I might not know when it begins, pls tell me on WhatsApp 09064993503 or at my gmail [email protected] pls its important

  149. Tobiloba says:

    Pls… I’d love to know whether the change of course/institution is presently ongoing/available because there are so many news of uncertainty about the stuff.
    Pls this is very urgent. I need help, can someone please help out..???

  150. fadeyi titilope says:

    pls,when is it closing, because i heard the crowd was unbearable at jamb office

  151. anuel says:

    when will change of course form close

  152. David says:

    If you earnestly pray to God who knows every thing, including where you came from, He, The ageless God of Heaven and earth will show you. This can do through dreaming, vision, trance, etc. However, God can do so only if accept JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH as your Lord and Savour, believe in and on Him, renounce SIN, and then pray desperately.
    He guides, leads and direct.

  153. Please when is the closing date for the change of course?

  154. Emmanuella says:

    Pls must we go to jamb office to do change of institution. Cant we do it at any accredited cbt center

  155. francisca says:

    I scored 198 in dis 2017 jamb and want to obtain change of institution/course please is it possible Nd be much is it

  156. maxwell says:

    i was born wit a wooden spoon frm delta state of which i havnt travel to once,,,i dnt no any local govt in delta state…but my dad came frm there…due to circumstances nd conflict btw my dad nd mum they seperated..i was sti young then,,nd now it has become a turmoil to me,,,i dnt no were exactly i came frm at delta state, my LGA nd my origin. i ask my mum,,but she was very tender nd young when she gave birth to me nd therefore giving me negative answered of which she sti hesitate on..i dnt hav my dad numba cuz he doesnt care if i exist..bfor writing my exam i claim to hire frm ugheli north. when i saw d required screening in utme i jst wish to change my LGA to doent matter if my suname is urhobo…i no everywere here in benin but in delta am lost in everyti….pls is it advisable to use oredo as my LGA when my suname is frm delta..pls i need answer or call [email protected]

  157. when will kwara poly screening be out plz reply asap

  158. Emmy says:

    Pls i didnt write mathematics in my jamb but i wrote biology, physic and chemistry..can i still change my course to computer sci?

  159. Pls when will d change of course end?

  160. joy says:

    can someone do change of instiution and course for u

  161. piyadex says:

    Hi please can i do change of course or institution from private university to federal university

  162. ibraheem olawale quamdeen says:

    helo.i score 216 in diz 2017 jamb.i wnt 2 study accountancy in unilorin..any need 2 change course?

  163. Joy says:

    Hello am Joy I scored 193 and applied for microbiology in uniport, if I do change of institution to UST will I be given admission? Pls I do need your reply,tnxs.

  164. Joy says:

    Hello am Joy I scored 193 and applied for microbiology in uniport, if I do change of institution to UST will I be given admission? Pls I do need your reply,tnxs

  165. grace says:

    pls is change of course n institute still on because i went to an accredited center today but dey said is not online.pls i nid help.

  166. Jessica says:

    pls is the change of course form? if yes when when will end pls urgent answer pls

  167. prof. Dr. Dan Alionye says:

    if you need to study any course in university of uyo. Don’t be afraid dear just call this number for your admission : 08107130789 or message me at my email: [email protected].

  168. Oluwatobi anani says:

    Can I use my 2016 result for 2017 admission

  169. jenny says:

    wen change of institution out let me know

  170. Chibuzor says:

    Hello do u want a change of institution or course because u did not get to the cut off mark of your preferred institution. for changes call :07062082756

  171. joseph abraham says:

    pls I scored 163 in dis year 2017/2018 jamb can I study agricultural engineering in Auchi poly pls I need an urgent answer

  172. joy pages says:

    Hi, please what’s the cut off point for Computer science Uniabj???

  173. Nwatulegwu Akachi Prosper says:

    Good evening pals, pls I want to ask can someone change his institution from federal university to federal university,pls I
    need a response

  174. Majiya says:

    I got 289 points in 2017 utme. I applied for MBBS in University of Abuja but I was told that the program isn’t accredited there. I need your advice.

  175. Amara says:

    please when will the change of institution/course be out, let me know when it’s out. I want to do change of course, my score is 193

  176. Kareem Adepeju says:

    I learnt university of Ibadan will not offer admission for Pharmacy in 2017/2018 session, please confirm the true position in order to guide us well.

  177. Sarah says:

    Please is the screening form really out

  178. Racheal says:

    Wait can I use my2016result to apply for 2017 jamb exam n is it for 3yrs I mean dat 2016 result

  179. Abigail says:

    is it possible to do a change of o’level result..?

  180. Adetunji Taiwo Ibrahim says:

    When we change of course and institutions form we be out online

  181. Anderson chijioke says:

    I scored 178 can I go for surveying and geoinformatic in unizik

  182. Ifeoluwa says:

    I score 194 in jamb can i study pharmacy in oou pls this is my number 08164104069

  183. adewale grace says:

    pls i want to do change of institution once is out let me know

  184. flamingod says:

    has 2017 change of course and institution started. is it possible for someone who put a course during jamb registration and changes it for another course wen applying for screening still uder dsame faculty or must u go through change of course?

  185. Ifeoma Idika says:

    Pls my first choice is uniport,and their cut off mark is 200 and I scored 180, can I change my institution to state university. Will they accept me?

  186. olalekan says:

    i score 207 in jamb and ichoose unilag for civil engineering can i gain admission

  187. Abel says:

    Hello gud morning i score 189 in my utme can I use it to study ENGLISH in A.B.U ZARIA

  188. bunmi says:

    is change of course for 2017 out

  189. Glory says:

    Pls I got 184 na I choose unilag but their cut off is 200,pls which university can I go to am studying Irpm

  190. omoniyi says:

    pls can I go for change of course& institution with my last year result for the second time this is my number for any info 07087627748

  191. Emmanuel says:

    Pls I scored 192 and I want to do change of institution/course which is FUTO/industrial chemistry and I av a good O’level result with one sitting, can that be possible pls? 08136938917/[email protected]… For a reply pls

  192. kunlex says:

    pls I want to du change of institution whenw will it be out

  193. joshua says:

    wen will change of institution form be out

  194. Oge says:

    I wnt to do law at uniben but their cut off is 205 while i scored 203, i dunno knw wat to do cos i such want to dis course. Which other federal uni does well in law so dat i cn change to dat

  195. peter says:

    pls is it possible 4 me to do both change of institution and course and hw much will it cost pls I really need ur reply

  196. stevo dbless says:

    please can i do change of two universities yes or no i need answer

  197. marvellous says:

    pls i scored 188 in jamb 2017 nd i put uniben will delsu accept me with that score for nursing
    if i change

  198. chanky says:

    i scored 185 can i study pharmacy in kaduna,pls i nid ur reply.

  199. biodun says:

    please I need a change of institution, how do I go about it. please I need urgent reply, thanks

  200. j boy says:

    pls i scored 172 in my jamb and i want to study history in a Funai ebonyi.

  201. olakitan says:

    please ma/sir,I can I process my change of institution please.

  202. joy says:

    hi pls i want to do change of change of institution is it posible

  203. Kabeerat says:

    can i be given accounting my jamb score is 210 in LAUTECH

  204. Ayomide says:

    Please my brother chose LAUTECH to study Medical Lab.Science ,but currently found out that there are admission issues with the school .and he had bout 270 marks.would like to change the institution ..Hope it is possible??

    • Dimeji says:

      With a score of 270 it shows you are extremely brilliant student. Why do you want to study Medical Lab Science? Why not courses like Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, etc?

  205. Sharon says:

    pls the utme has end.when will the change of institution form come out

  206. Seyi says:

    Pls i scored 181 in 2017 jamb
    Pls hw can I change my course in d same university

  207. Otuya Sandra says:

    pls is the change of course form out

  208. adetutu says:

    pls I got 190 can I do change of institution to unilorin pls for chemistry education pls

  209. odeyemi bukola says:

    Please i picked uniosun as my second choice university for nursing,will i be given admission or i need to change institution

  210. Eyonu moses says:

    Pls how do I undergo 2017 chang of course pls reply or call 08164289145

  211. nuella says:

    Pls I need a answer is 180 good to go for microbiology in lasu

  212. nuella says:

    Is true DATchange of institutional form is out and pls how much.

  213. Racheal says:

    I just checked my jamb result and I had 186 ..the university I chose cut off mark is 200..can I change my institution to a state university?

  214. Favour says:

    Can I go for pharmacy with 219 as my jamb score?

  215. Kim tara says:

    Pls I make mistake in my registration nd I didn’t make my uni cut off marks nd d poly I took was first giwa pls can I change d poly pls I need an answer pls

  216. Marie paule says:

    my jamb score for 2017 is 177,pls can I use it to study petroleum engineering in any university.pls if there is call this line 09036387969

  217. Azeez adeola says:

    I chooses ui for my first choice and I got 198 and i want to change my institution to oou how can I get the form for changing institution

  218. Mercy says:

    Pls,i scored 180,can i use it for secretariat administration and education?.

  219. timothy luka says:

    I mistakenly put biology instate of math. during the registration, and I want to study electrical electronic engineering, so please how do I do to resolve this issue now. or change the course.

  220. Genevive Edmond says:

    Pls, I scored 184 can I use it for microbiology or biology education? pls I need an advise, here is my e-mail [email protected]

  221. hello! ma/sir,I need to change my institute, how can do it,this is my number

  222. Sally Young says:

    Hello !. Pls ineed. Your assistance, I made a mistake while registrying for my JAMB with a wrong name;My name is displayed as Sallyyoung11 Sally Ibrahim instead of Sally Young Ibrahim. Pls what can I do about ?

  223. Eeky says:

    please I need to know when to change my institution for 2017 jamb. I’ve written my exam today

  224. jeremiah says:

    My name is jerry, mistake occur when doing my jamb registration i was given wrong course instead of art course i need ur advice on what to do

  225. eric says:

    sorry my name is eric …i made a mistake when registering for jamb,they gave me a wrong course and institution..please i need to know when the jamb change of course will begin..and is it possible to change two schools and courses at the same time?…..please reply ..tnkz

  226. shola sulyman says:

    please i want to change my course and on jamb porter it display only 2016

  227. Maryam says:

    Can I use this to change my 2nd choice institution

  228. Pls,hopes changing of course is sure

  229. Halimatu Sadiya Umara says:

    pls I want to Change my course, I was told I can only do it after the UTME results are released. pls wen they are released where can I go to change it?

  230. Godwin says:

    Can subject combination error be corrected?… Please reply ASAP thanks..

  231. Tonnie Samuel says:

    Pls I applied for mass comm 2017 Just Today being the 5th of March 2017 and Economics is part of the 4subject and I later discovered I failed Economics should I register another Jamb Immediately or do what.. do I do….Hope this change of Course is real….I got everything other thing But I failed Economic and am to mass comm and Jamb Made it compulsory that You must Include Economics here is my number anyone with useful Information on What I Should do…Pls Call or WhatsApp me on 07012496209

    • Boluwatife J. says:

      You can just wait. Change of institution is 2,500 and it’s done on JAMB’s official website. Go to Change of institution/course and follow the prompt.

      Thank you,

  232. glorious akpan says:

    please i need to change my institution

  233. alimat says:

    Please i want to confirm if 2016 Jamb result can be used for 2017 admission based on the Three years validity of the result. Thank you.

  234. idoko fidelis says:

    pls i want to change my institution

  235. aanu says:

    pls I was giving an admission and I can’t print my admission letter dey said I should go and do change of institution/course before I can print it and have done it once pls help me out

  236. Philip says:

    please I want to change my course of this 2017 jamb registrationa can I do that at the CBT jamb center.where I registered

  237. Ayo says:

    hi plz I applied for telecoms while doing my reg,the print out viewed a different course entirely so I want to know when Chang of course will be out… is it before jamb or after jamb this year 2017.

  238. Kennedy says:

    I applied for engineering but was given physics how do I change my admission letter

  239. Thomas ukeyima says:

    I plicant and it seems I an not given admission and never know my error,why jamb cut off marks was I want to know whether i can still use my jamb for 2017 admission screening with my 2016 jamb result.pls one have idea pls call me on dis line 08162052363 or [email protected]

  240. good day,please is it allowed for one to purchase a 2017 change of course and institution form to make some changes in that of written in 2016 that admissions has started now already but this years jamb form and change of course/institutuon is not yet out.but when it’s out pls can i still make a change?

  241. AKWAJI DANIEL says:

    i please i am a 2016 aplicant and it seems i am not given admission because of my low jamb result(i scored 198 instead of 250 and above) so i want to know whether i can still change my course again and still attend 2017 admission screening with my 2016 jamb result. Pls if u have an idea call me:09031735486

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *