Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 09038456231

Filed in Exam, Jamb News by on April 26, 2017

ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)

JAMB Change in Subject Combination 2017 | How to Change JAMB Subject and Courses.

JAMB, Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Change in Subject Combination 2017 | How to Change JAMB Subject and Courses Online – See more details below;

The 2017 JAMB UTME registration is gradually coming to an end with almost all the prospective candidates already registered. It is expected that by now, candidates are to focus on how to prepare adequately and get the best out of the examination.

JAMB Change in Subject Combination 2017

However, that seems not to be the case as most of the candidates have a more critical problem at hand which is; selection of wrong UTME subject combinations during registration.

In case most of you do not know, choosing a wrong UTME subject combination for the course you applied for, automatically disqualifies you from gaining admission into that course unless you change to a course that can go with the UTME subject combination you earlier selected.

Now, despite the information and the JAMB brochure we made available to enable candidates make the right choices, some candidates still ignorantly selected wrong UTME subjects for their choosing courses of study. That’s unfortunate.

However, there are some other candidates that the mistake did not directly come from but from the operators of the registration centres where they registered. Most of the registration centres did not give candidates the time to go through their selections before submission due to the number of candidates waiting to be registered.

It is majorly because of this set of candidates, we think JAMB should grant candidates the opportunity to effect changes not only in their courses and institutions this year but also in their UTME subject combinations.

In previous years, JAMB only allows changes in candidates’ selected courses of study and institutions but with the alarming rate of complaints concerning selection of wrong UTME subjects this year, JAMB should please consider allowing candidates effect the needed changes in their subject combinations or else many candidates will be denied admission into their chosen courses of study.

But what could be the reason JAMB do not allow changes in subject combinations?

We do not know the reason. But we suggest that what ever may be the reason, it should be addressed so candidates would henceforth be able to do so.

What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES

ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE

COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. I got 201 for chemical engineering in funai will I be admitted

2. chidumaga says:

I payed for d change n I changed it before d exam date n I got a message dat I shud not write d one of today dat I wud be rescheduled but dhat was already after I had written for dhat day…Wah do I do?

3. Precious Nsa says:

Please helllp I need to change subject combination. Please notify me 09079458531. I wasn’t aware of the subject combo rules and I didn’t even know we could change it. The jamb brochure cd wasn’t playing on any device. Please help us

4. SEUN says:

Can i correct my date of birth today pls sir/ma I want quick reply

5. Elijah Duza Thomas says:

My Combination is English, Government, Economic and Geography but the operator choose Commerce instead of Economic. Please what can i do i want to study Public Admin

6. Oyewusi Elizabeth says:

Pls I want to change my utme subject,instead of literature they put economic pls jamb help us out before it is too late

7. Nancy says:

Pls JAMB help us ooo.with God we beg.i have very critical issue with my subject combination.ohh God help ur children let dis year shouldn’t pass us by.pls notify me 07061811294

8. maymoonah says:

This is very unfair and is regarded by me as a callous act… what happens to those who have corrections to make… does that mean we will automatically be denied admission and the money paid for
    registration will be put to waste. I insist that there should be room for corrections.

9. wisdom says:

Mine is home economic instead of maths and agriculture instead of government I wnt to study economic, please I need serious help. 08066034939

10. idowu abolanle says:

jamb pls do something and say something bcos is affecting my reading skills.

11. idowu abolanle says:

wat is jamb saying concerning we that have wrong utme subject combination.mine is music instead of mathematic.jamb please intervene.

12. Elijah simon says:

pls help me, I want to put economic in place of biology in estate management in my jamb

13. Saraki says:

Wooow problems dey ooo, I wanted to choose Mathematics bt d registrar end u choosing Biology for me, and am applying for Civil Engineering… Hopefully jamb should consider us before it’s tooooooo lateeee oooooo.

14. Blessed says:

please, can you also notify me when the change of subject starts and how to change it. The opretor instead of Economics he used CRS but please i really need this admission!

15. Fouad says:

Pls During My Waec Registration I Never Knew I Wasnt Goin To Do, Government Til The Day Of Exam And Nw It Is In My Jamb Subject For Banking And Finance Pls I Want To Change It Commerce Pls

16. Jayboi says:

Haaa Nawa O
    Mine Is Physics To Music O

17. Onwukwe Vitus A. says:

Please I need to change a subject that was mistakenly filled during my jamb registration and that is maths to English

18. I instead of mathematics the printer gave me lit in English for chemical engineering wat will I do pls

19. P says:

There was a mistake with my subjects combination during my jamb registration. Instead of C.r.s to complete my economics subject combination, commerce was used for me. Please how can I change it

20. iorhuna says:

please, i wanted to choose physics the
    operator choose economics i am so stranded

21. Juliet says:

I want to change account to econs for banking and finance. Pls help me

22. lynda says:

I want to choose biology but mistakenly,the printer choosed igbo. i dont know where to start wit Igbo. help me please.

23. Endurance says:

I wanted to choose math but the operator put in music.what do i do. Please notify if there is a solution

24. NWAEZUOKE OGECHUKWU CECILIA says:

i want to choose physic but the operate make a mistake by choosing music for me. Plase how can i do that because am applying for nursing science?

25. shadrach says:

i wanted to choose matimatics but d opearator made a mistake by putin lit in english nd i apply 4 engineering.pls wat can i do?

26. Nnadiekwe Doubra says:

can i change my course before the jamb exam?

27. iyke says:

pls notify when change of subject combination starts

28. rapheal says:

Pls has jamb started change of subject combination pls notify me on 09028619211

29. Wadiju says:

I want do change of subject because in registration i had no time to check untill i printed my slip.pls assit me how can i change the subjects.

30. salami jummy says:

jamb shld pls give us chance to change our subject combination this year

• suliyat says:

pls i chose Yoruba but I did not see any past question to read and I want to change it to irs

31. davidmicheal says:

l want to chose crk mistake and choose igbo i cant offer it pls help me with this