Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 09038456231

How to Download Jamb 2020/2021 Brochure for all Institutions

Filed in Jamb News by on January 14, 2020

ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)

How to Download Jamb 2020/2021 Brochure for all Institutions.

How to Download Jamb 2020 Brochure: Hi, welcome to JAMB official information sites. Are you a student aspiring to school in the University, Polytechnic or College? If YES then this article will serve you great. Today, I will be sharing these helpful tips “How to Download JAMB 2020/2021 Brochure for all Institutions”… See more details below;

How to Download Jamb 2018/19 Brochure for all Institutions

The new Jamb 2020 Brochure has been released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB). The brochure is categorized under degree, National Certificate Examination, National Diploma and Innovative Enterprise Institutions.

Candidates are advised to study the brochure carefully before filling the jamb online registration slip. This will also be a guide on a way to filling the Jamb utility form.

How to Download Jamb Brochure for Degree

Below, are the list of 2020 Jamb brochure for degree candidates.

To download the JAMB brochure online, all you’ve got to do is to click any of the corresponding links below:

Faculty of Administration

Faculty of Agriculture

Faculty of Arts

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Law

Medicals / Pharmacy

Faculty of Science

Faculty of Social Science

The Brochure can best be viewed with a PDF reader of an app if using an android smart phone

How to Download Jamb Brochure for NCE

NCE stands for National certificate examination. You can download the brochure following the link below;

National Certificate Examination

How to Download Jamb Brochure for National Diploma

This brochure contains Nigeria’s Polytechnics and Monotechnics. Click on the link below to initiate download.

Click here to Download National Diploma Brochure

Was this article helpful, if YES ensure to share to your best of friends.

CSN Team.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES

ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE

COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , ,

1. Akintunde Suliyat Tope says:

please I want to do changing of institution online since Wednesday up till now but the jamb website is not going through. please help me out before it’s late.

2. Princess says:

Can I study geography and environmental management at uniport without maths?

3. Jacob says:

I want to change my institution is it still possible for me. Pls I want to know.

4. gift says:

will i be admitted to study med lab in rsust i scored 189

5. please i scored 185 can i still study economics at any federal university

6. caleb says:

pls sir l scored 169 to polytechnic. l chose federal poly Idah and I want to change my institution to federal poly Lagos. Is it possible 4 me to dat? Pls help me .l want to be sure. Thanks

7. Josephine says:

please I need help…. I was admitted to a school in 2012 n the school was one of my choice in jamb form I choose…. please do I still need to do jamb regularization? I don’t understand it….. please help me out… thanks.

8. I score 181 in my Jamb and I want to study public administration in Bayero University of Kano, am doubting may be my score can do it, please I need your help, I want to know quick before i change institution, thank you very much.

9. Emman Master says:

pls I really need a help, I want change my course to a lower course relating to medicine. pls which course can I go for

10. Ajala Adebowale Oluwatimileyin says:

I chose mechanical engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University, but I scored below the cut off mark. I want to change my course to engineering physics. How do I do that ?

11. atakan kausarat omolade says:

pls how can I change my institution and course 2 fed poly ede

12. gift says:

pls how can I change institutio
    n a
    nd course

13. oke abayomi says:

Pls how can I do change of course and institution I score 165 to polytechnic I chose federal polytechnic ede and I want To. Chose kwara state polytechnic

14. bisola says:

pls i was told dat without ur jamb reg number been regularized u cant apply for direct entry

15. VICTORIA says:

I WANT TO CHANGE MY 1ST CHOICE AND COURSE TO FEDPOLY ILARO

16. ogbogu prosper says:

Very nice article… It was helpful