JAMB Registration Steps 2018 – How to Register JAMB Online
JAMB Registration Steps 2018 – In this article, we will update on JAMB 2018 registration requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
As you have already known, the sales of registration form will officially commence on December 6th, 2017 and end on February 6th, 2017 while the registration on JAMB’s portal ends on February 8th, 2017.
The UTME itself begins 9th to 17th March, 2018.. That’s exactly 2 weeks after closure of registration portal.
JAMB Registration Steps 2017 – How to Register JAMB Online
- Interested candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number;
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Applicant must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name, date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
a) e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
b) Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
c) Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
d) A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers)
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for life online registration.
For More Information About JAMB Online Registration Click here
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB Registration 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.