JAMB Result 2020/2021 is Out Right Now – Check UTME Portal | jamb.org.ng.
JAMB Result 2020 is Out: Currently, the JAMB UTME screening examination is set to commence on 14th of March to 4th April, 2020. This page will inform and guide all UTME applicant about the step by step process on how to check 2020 UTME result without any scratch card online. Take your time and understand the steps by applying the procedures.
This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
To access your 2020 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.
Easy Way to Check 2020 JAMB Result Online.
Follow the steps below to check your 2020 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Visit JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
How to Check JAMB Result with Your PC or Mobile Device.
2). Enter your Jamb Reg number in the space provided.
3). Hit the blue “Check my result” button.
JAMB Graphical Method of Checking Result
1). Visit JAMB online portal at www.jamb.org.ng
2). Enter your email and password to Log into your Jamb 2019 profile.
3. Once you’re logged in. Click on the Check 2020 UTME Examination Results – See image below.
4. And your result should appear now. It’s like magic – Below is the result sample.
If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
Note: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. So you have to check back later.
How to Check JAMB 2020 Admission Status
The below guidelines will help you to check your 2020 JAMB admission status, JAMB admission checker to check if you have been offered JAMB admission:
- Launch your mobile / PC browser
- Go to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- By the right side, you’ll see ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Click on it
- By the left side panel, click on Admission status
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” button
- But if you have been given admission, those buttons will active “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission”
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
- If you have NOT been offered admission, those button will remain dormant. You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED”
The Head, Media and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin, advised candidates to quickly Accept or Reject all offers because a deadline date has been set.
How to Print Original JAMB Result
You can print your original JAMB/UTME results from the JAMB official website. This post will show you how to print your original JAMB result without any stress. Here is how to print your 2020 JAMB original JAMB result:
- Log into your JAMB e-facility account
- On the left sidebar, click on “Print Result Slip”
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- You can now proceed to printing your result slip
Note: The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB UTME Result 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.