Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers (PDF) | Download for Free.
Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions… NCS past questions and answers is available here for download. This will give you a better chance of scoring higher on the screening test.
Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being given opportunity to study in any university of your choice around the world, of course that will be a wow! You will not only make history in your family but you will also a pave a way for your academic success.
Research has proven that one of the ways of scoring high in any scholarship screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers because of the verbatim repetition of questions.
IMPORTANT! Apply for Custom Ongoing Recruitment 2020.
Customs Service Sample Questions.
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of customs related issues:
1. When was the Nigeria Customs Service inauguated
2. The first Director-General of the Nigeria Customs Service is
A. T.A. Wall
B. E.D. Hermit
C. Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
D. Musa Bello
3. One of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service
A. Customs Tarrif and Trade
B. Customs Import and Export
C. Customs Ivestigation Directorate
D. Customs Inspection Directorate
4.The Computer Based Promotion Examination was implemented during the regime of:
A. Abdullahi Dikko
B. Aliyu Mustapha
C. Hameed Ali
D. Shehu Musa
5. How many deputy comptrollers does the Nigeria Customs Service have
6. A document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as
A. Bill of exchange
B. Bill of direction
C. Wayfarers’ guide
D. Bill of lading
7. A manifest that lists all cargo carried on a specific vessel voyage is called
A. Cargo manifest
B. Manifest List
C. Cargo direcory
D. Ship manifest
8.COGSA stands for
A. Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
B. Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
C. Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
D. Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
9. A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
10. The first capital of Nigeria is
How to Download Past Questions.
The cost of the newly updated Nigeria Customs Service Aptitude Test past questions is 2,000.00 naira only.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.