NECO GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers 2020: Chemistry NECO GCE xpo Questions is out now on our website. In this article, I will be showing you past NECO GCE Chemistry random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how NECO GCE Chemistry are set and many more examination details. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow this guide.
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education. NECO was created by former Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar in April 1999. It was the first Federal organization to offer subsidized registration to academic candidates in Nigeria.
NECO GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers
This Neco chemistry exam is for Papers III & II: Objective & Essay and will take a total of 3hrs to write. Here, we will be posting out the neco chemistry questions for candidates that will participate in the examination.
Neco Chemistry Objective Study Questions
NOTE: That there is nothing like Neco expo chemistry online. Do not be deceived by fraudsters posing with fake NECO answers on the internet.
1. A sample of air collected at STP contains 0.039 moles of N2, 0.010 moles of O2, and 0.001 moles of Ar. (Assume no other gases are present.)
a) Find the partial pressure of O2.
b) What is the volume of the container?
2. A sample of hydrogen gas (H2) is collected over water at 19°C.
a) What are the partial pressures of H2 and water vapor if the total pressure is 756 mm Hg?
b) What is the partial pressure of hydrogen gas in atmospheres?
3. If 600. cm3 of H2 at 25°C and 750. mm Hg is compressed to a volume of 480. cm3 at 41°C, what does the pressure become?
4. Find the density of helium gas at STP.
5. a) Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction of butane gas with oxygen gas to form carbon dioxide and water vapor.
b) How many liters of oxygen are required to produce 2.0 liters of CO2?
c) How many liters of CO2 are produced from 11.6 g of butane at STP?
d) How many molecules of water vapor are produced from 5.6 liters of butane gas at STP?
6. Find the molar volume of a gas at 68°C and 2.00 atmospheres pressure.
7. How many liters of methane are there in 8.00 grams at STP?
8. Calculate the density of carbon dioxide at 546 K and 4.00 atmospheres pressure.
9. What volume of O2 at 710. mm Hg pressure and 36°C is required to react with 6.52 g of CuS?
CuS(s) + 2 O2(g) ® CuSO4(s)
10. What is the molar mass of a gas if 7.00 grams occupy 6.20 liters at 29°C and 760. mm Hg pressure?
11. At a particular temperature and pressure, 15.0 g of CO2 occupy 7.16 liters. What is the volume of 12.0 g of CH4 at the same temperature and pressure?
12. To prepare a sample of hydrogen gas, a student reacts 7.78 grams of zinc with acid:
Zn(s) + 2 H+ (aq) ® Zn2+(aq) + H2(g)
The hydrogen is collected over water at 22°C and the total pressure of gas collected is 750. mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of H2? What volume of wet hydrogen gas is collected?
Focus Areas – Gases:
- Kinetic-molecular theory
- barometer, manometer
- absolute zero temperature
- relationship between pressure, volume, temperature
- Boyle’s Law
- Charles’ Law
- Ideal Gas Law R = 0.08206 L atm/mol K
- molar volume
- molar volume @ STP = 22.4 L
- molar mass and density of a gas
- gas stoichiometry
- partial pressure.
Keep visiting this page as update will be made on Neco Chemistry Questions for candidates 2018. Ensure to bookmark site for reference purpose.
- NECO Chemistry questions
- NECO questions for Chemistry
- 2020/2021 NECO gce Chemistry
- NECO Chemistry past questions download
- NECO Chemistry questions
- Chemistry questions 2020
- NECO GCE Chemistry question 2020
- Chemistry questions for GCE
DISCLAIMER! These are not real NECO GCE Chemistry questions but likely repeated questions over the years to help candidate understand the nature of their examinations. Ensure to take note of every questions provided on this page.
If you need us to help you with updated questions and answers at the right time about NECO Chemistry Examination 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook and twitter.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check NECO GCE Chemistry Objective & Theory Questions and Answers Here, NECO, NECO 2018 GCE Chemistry Objective & Theory Questions, NECO GCE Chemistry Objective & Theory Questions 2018, NECO GCE Chemistry Questions, NECO GCE Chemistry Questions 2018, NECO GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers 2018