NECO GCE Literature in English Drama & Poetry Questions 2019 | OBJ and Theory Answers.
NECO GCE Literature in English Drama & Poetry Questions 2019… In this article, you will get to understand how NECO GCE Literature in English questions are set and many other examination guides. Stay focus and read through.
The National Examination Council (NECO) General Certificate Examination (GCE) for Nov/ Dec 2019 Literature-In-English Language theory paper will hold on Thursday 2nd November from 3:30pm.
As you know, there are three papers in NECO Lit in English – Papers II, III and IV, all of which must be taken. Paper III & IV (Objective and Prose) was combined in a paper taken at one sitting while Paper II: Drama and Poetry will be on Thursday, 2nd.
Note that below is the questions from Neco literature past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for GCE preparation.
Paper III will be an objective exam. do not start paper IV until you are told to do so.
Neco Literature Syllabus Reading Text for 2019 GCE:
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
*William Shakespeare – OTHELLO
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
(i) The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
(ii) Only context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style and setting in the Shakespearean text.
(iii) No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
Bringing GSM into the Examination Hall is PROHIBITED. THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 15 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL SUBJECTS.
BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMIZED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Keep visiting this page and ensure to bookmark this site for reference purpose.
- neco gce Literature in English questions
- neco questions for Literature in English
- 2019/2020 neco Literature in English questions
- neco Literature in English past questions download
- neco Literature in English questions
- gce Literature in English questions 2019
- neco Literature in English question
- Literature in English questions for gce
If you need us to help you with updated questions and answers at the right time about NECO GCE Literature in English Examination Questions 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 NECO GCE Literature in English Practical Questions, Check NECO Literature in English Practical Answers Here, NECO, NECO GCE Literature in English Practical Answers 2019, NECO GCE Literature in English Practical Questions