Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 09038456231

How to Change JAMB UTME Course/Institution Online – 2018 Guide

Filed in Exam by on January 1, 2017


How to Change JAMB UTME Course/Institution Online.

JAMB Change of Course, JAMB UTME Change of Course/Institution, Full Guidelines on How to Change JAMB UTME Course/Institution Online. See more details below;

How to Change JAMB UTME Course/Institution

How to Change JAMB UTME Course/Institution Online

Many a time, UTME candidates ponder on how this could be done. Luckily to them, there is a solution. I will quickly teach you how you can change your 1st or 2nd JAMB UTME Course/Institution. It’s a step by step guide.

This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2017 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:

  1. Correction of Name
  2. Gender
  3. State/LGA of Origin
  4. Choices of Institution/Courses and
  5. Date Of Birth

NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).

See also: How to Check 2018 JAMB UTME CBT Result Online.


  1. Go to JAMB portal at
  2. Login with your Email and Password.
  3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
  4. Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .

The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.

CSN Team


Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!



COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.

Tags: ,

Comments (17)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Arayi Oritsegbubemi John says:

    my name is Gbubemi. what is the exact cut-off for Medicine and Surgery as fixed by University of Benin. Thanks.

  2. steve jumbo says:

    I got 181 in my jamb, and I got english pass,and I want to study elect elect in uniabuja can that be possible? If so what can I do ?

  3. Makinde, S. O. says:

    Is it possible to change institutions/courses more than one time for this year utme?

  4. wisdom idiake says:

    pls I want to change my course of study…. can’t I do it in the school protal without going to jamb office…

  5. esther says:

    Can I use 196 to study nursing in aau

  6. Umar yunusa says:

    I got 315 in my jamb can i get medicine in unimaid

  7. ChikaNgas somto goodness says:

    Pls I scored 205 in jamb and I applied for pharmacy will i get admission since universities are no longer writing postutme

  8. Mirian says:

    Pls I got 186 in Jamb . my first choice is uni port (Accounting )The school’s official cut off mark is 180 but the department’s cut off mark is 200. Is there any hope for me ?

  9. Alabo tubonimiworio says:

    Pls i got 162 in my jamb wat re my chanse of geting admmtion Ust and uniben

    • Tess says:

      Ur chances are as low as the standard or your English. You cant even spell “admission”.. U spelt admition,Gawddd!!!

  10. Mhiz Atarah says:

    Please I had 233 in jamb and I put in for chemical engineering in FUTO, please is there any need for a change of course form? Or is the admission going to be possible?

  11. Precious says:

    Please wrote jamb and i got 192 what is my chance of getting admission in to rivers state university of science and technology to study marine engineering. Please i need your reply A.S.A.P thanks

  12. Bernice says:

    What is the departmental cut off mark for Accounting in unical?

    I want a change of institution. how do I get that now?

    Can 194 go for accounting?

    Please I need replyssssss.

  13. Stella says:

    Please I got 227….and I want nursing….. So now what other course can I change to?

  14. abubakre abdulrahman says:

    can i still change my utme institution