Universities In Nigeria That Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark – (even if you don’t choose them).
Candidates of JAMB screening exercise feels terribly bad when scoring below their expected cut of point for admission. Due to this fact, there are possibilities that many of them will fail to gain admissions into their school of choices, since majority of colleges accepts 180+ as the least cut off mark.
For this reason, we have compiled the full list of Nigerian Universities, that Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark even when you did not choose them in JAMB CBT. In these schools, you can apply and write for their Post UTME examination if you have atleast 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT.
All you need is to Subscribe to Our Email Alert so that you will be notify of when their Post UTME form is out and apply immediately. If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing JAMB.
Below are the Universities.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
- Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
We will continue to make contact with other schools and update this page accordingly. Feel free to BOOKMARK this page for reference purpose.
Was this article helpful, if yes drop your comment below
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.