UPSC CMS Examination 2017 | Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details Here – www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CMS Examination 2017 | Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details Here – www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC, UPSC CMS Examination 2017 | In this article, I will be explaining in detail about UPSC CMS Examination 2017. I will help you understand everything by making my explanations very simple. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me…
UPSC CMS Exam – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 710 vacancies by conducting Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) 2017. UPSC conducts Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) every year to recruit medical graduates into a variety of Central Government Organisations and Services.
The combined medical services (CMS) Examination are conducted in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the Gazette of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 at www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Notification Details
- Date of Notification Release – April 26th 2017
- Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Exam Name – Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)
- Vacancies – 710
- Date of Written Exam – August 13rd, 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online – May 19th, 2017
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 – UPSC Recruitment Updates
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 450 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 26 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 216 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 02 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 16 Posts
UPSC CMS Examination Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following process
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test.
- Physical and Medical Standards Test.
UPSC Recruitment Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty two (32) years as at 1st August, 2017 and should possess at least:
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside India.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective companies.
- Both Male or female is fine
UPSC CMS Examination Pattern 2017 | How UPSC CMS Will Conduct Exams
The Written exam will be conducted on its two parts such as Part I and Part II respectively.
Part I: The Part I will be a computer based test consisting two papers. Each paper will consist of 250 marks max and the time duration specified for each paper is 2 hours.
Part II: The Part II will be a personality test consisting 100 marks.
Only those candidates are permitted to appear in Part II exam who qualify the first part of the exam.
NOTE: For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Female Categories – no application fee required.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 | How to Apply for Recruitment
Eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017.
- First, Log on through the website upsconline.nic.in.
- Then, Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration” and read complete details.
- Now fill the complete required details like age, qualification, experience etc.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button and pay application fees by online or offline.
- After filling complete details click on submit button.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UPSC CMS Examination 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details, UPSC, UPSC CMS 2017 application form, UPSC cms 2017 exam date, UPSC cms exam date, UPSC CMS Examination, UPSC CMS Examination 2017, UPSC CMS Examination 2017 | www.upsconline.nic.in, UPSC combined medical services, UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Details, UPSC exam 2017, UPSC gov, UPSC notification 2017, UPSC online, www.upsconline.nic.in