UPSEE 2020 Application Form Online Registration | www.upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form has been released from 27th January 2020. Candidates will also get admission to the 2nd year degree courses, i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA. Here, we are proving complete information about UPSEE Application Form 2020.
UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) is managed by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted to offer admission into 1st year B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA (Integrated), etc courses.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Through this section, candidates can know about UPSEE 2020 registration starting date, mode, images uploaded, fee, etc.
- UPSEE Application Form 2020 has been issued from 27th January 2020 through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application till 15th March 2020.
- No AKTU/UPTU application form has been provided through offline mode.
- Candidates must fill the application correctly otherwise it may lead to rejection of the form.
- In case of a mistake, candidates can make corrections in the application form from 27th March to 3rd April 2020.
- Corrections will be allowed only in some of the fields through online mode.
- Students must check complete eligibility before filling the application form.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload their recent photograph & signature in a JPEG format.
- The scanned images size & dimension should be photograph (Size: 10KB to 100KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (Size: 3KB to 40KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- There will be no need to apply to the university.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of a filled application for further process.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets).
The application fee details as per the categories are given below:
|Male/Transgender (GEN or OBC)||Rs. 1300|
UPSEE 2020 Application Dates
Check this section for official dates of the UPTU application form 2020:
|Online Application Availability||27th January 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Application||15th March 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||1st week of April 2020|
|Application Correction Starts||16th March to 3rd April 2020|
|Date of Exam||10th May 2020|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for how to apply for UPSEE 2020 Application Form:
- Visit the official website link (Click Here).
- Click on that link.
- Select the course you want to apply, i.e UG & PG.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Fill your basic, aadhaar card number & contact details in the form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Review your application & click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Note down the application number for further use.
- After that, click on the “Complete Application Form” button.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, courses applied for, educational details, etc.
- Then, click on the “submit” button.
- Review your filled details & click on “Final Submit” button
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the “Pay Examination Fee” button.
- Download the printout copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Check Here – How to Fill UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Finally, if you have any other questions about the UPSEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box. Also, do well to share this link on all your social media platforms, this is to enable your friends and loved ones to get access to this very vital information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.