CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019 | Check WAEC Agric Practical Specimen Here.
WAEC | WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019 – This page contains list of Agricultural ScienceSpecimen and materials that will be used for the May/June 2019 Agricultural SciencePractical Examination. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me…
WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries.
IMPORTANT! Not Yet Updated – Bookmark for Latest WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE SPECIMEN
- specimen A: Born specimen B: Horn
- specimen C: Hoof
- specimen D: Water (labelled)
- specimen E: Cowpea seeds
- specimen F: Tridax
- specimen G: Goat weed specimen H: Sida
- specimen I: spear grass
- specimen J: Elephant grass
- specimen K: pig weed
- specimen L: water leaf
OTHER SPECIMENS INCLUDES
- specimen M: urea (labelled) specimen N: compost manure
- specimen O: NPK 15 : 15 : 15
- specimen P: electric bulb
- specimen Q: garden fork
- specimen R: hand trowel specimen S: knapsack sprayer
- specimen T: rat
- specimen U: termite
- specimen V: earthworm
- specimen W: paddy rice
- specimen X: groundnut seeds specimen Y: maize stem borer
- specimen Z: grasshopper.
Popular Keywords on WAEC Agric Specimen
- waec gce agricultural science practical specimen
- waec specimen for agricultural science
- 2017/2018 waec biology specimen
- waec agricultural science past questions download
- neco agricultural science specimen
- gce agricultural science specimen 2018
- waec agricultural science practical question
- agricultural science specimen for gce
MOST REPEATED PRACTICALS FOR AGRIC SCIENCE
This is another Agric Science Specimen
- SPECIMEN A: CLAYEY SOIL
- SPECIMEN B: SANDY SOIL
- SPECIMEN C: MILLEPEDE
- SPECIMEN D: COW DUNG
- SPECIMEN E: UREA.
- SPECIMEN F: N.P.K 15:15:15
- SPECIMEN G: WATER
- SPECIMEN H: SHEARS
- SPECIMEN I: SICKLE
- SPECIMEN J: KNAPSACK SPRAYER
- SPECIMEN K: WHEELBARROW
- SPECIMEN L: TRIDAX
- SPECIMEN M: CARPET GRASS
- SPECIMEN N: WATER LEAVE
- SPECIMEN O: SUGAR CANE
- SPECIMEN P: SAWDUST
- SPECIMEN Q: ROUNDWORM
- SPECIMEN R: BIRD
- SPECIMEN S: LIVER OF A RUMINANT
- SPECIMEN T: HEART OF A RUMINANT
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen, Agricultural Science Specimen 2019, Check WAEC Agric Practical Specimen, Check WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019, How to Check WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019, WAEC, WAEC Agricultural Science, WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2019