WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions 2019 and OBJ and Theory Answers.
Islamic Studies WAEC Questions 2019 | In this article, I will be showing you past Islamic Studies objective and theory random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC Islamic Studies questions are set and many other examination guides.
Are you searching for WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies questions, WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies answers, WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies Expo, WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies solutions, WAEC GCE past question on Islamic Studies, WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies Past questions 2019? then you’re on the right page. This page will provide you with all the necessary information you need to pass WAEC GCE 2019 Islamic Studies Examination very well.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries. … In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Exams Date.
According to the 2018 West African Examination Board (WAEC) timetable, WAEC GCE 2019 CRS Examination is scheduled to hold on;
Thursday, 6th September, 2018.
Islamic Studies 2 (Essay) 9.30am – 11.30am
Islamic Studies 1 (Objective) 11.30am – 12.20pm
PAPER 1 (OBJECTIVE)
1. The selection of a leader in the Jahiliyyah was based on
2. The conquest of Makkah was as a result of the
A. eagerness of Muslims to return to Makkah.
B. violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
C. detention of the Prophet’s messengers.
D. invitation of the Prophet by Makkans.
3. The division of the Qur’an into Manzil is to facilitate its
4. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the
5. The least authentic among the following is
C. Da ‘if.
6. According to Hadith 34 of an-Nawawi, evil in society can be corrected by the
A. hand, tongue and heart.
B. sword, bow and arrow.
C. Mallam, Sultan and Shaykh.
D. teacher, politician and preacher.
7. The significance of Sadaqah is to
A. recognize the rich.
B. alleviate poverty.
C. accumulate wealth.
D. enrich the leader.
8. Disobedience of a Muslim wife can be checked by
A. taking her to court.
B. reporting her to her friends.
C. abandoning her in bed.
D. returning her to her parents.
PAPER 2 (ESSAY)
1. Describe the religious conditions of the Arabs in the Jahiliyyah period.
2. Explain the causes and effects of the treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
3. Highlight six ways in which Islam has impacted on the people of West Africa.
4. Tanazzalulmalaikatu war-Ruhfiha….
(a) Identify the Surah in which the above ayah occurs.
(b) Complete the verse.
(c) Explain the lessons contained in the Surah
5. Discuss the three stages in which gambling were prohibited
6. Examine the three categories into which Hadith has been classified.
7. Write Hadith 4 of an-Nawawi in either Arabic orin transliteration. ranslate into Islamic Studies and comment on its teachings.
8. Explain the conditions necessary for a valid marriage in Islam.
9. Discuss the Qur’an as a major source of Shari‘ah.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Islamic Studies Questions 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.