WAEC GCE Registration Deadline 2021 January/February Closing Date.
WAEC GCE Registration Deadline 2021: Following the publication of the 2021 WAEC GCE January/February registration guidelines, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has also released the registration deadline for the 2021 WAEC Jan/Feb first series WASSCE.
The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations, and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent to examining authorities internationally. READ MORE
WAEC GCE Registration Deadline and How to Apply
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration began on Monday, December 21, 2020 – Wednesday, February 10, 2021, at 12.00 midnight.
Candidates should also note that the 2021 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must dearly state their disabilities, e.g. blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Additionationally, candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
- Also, candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- Price of WAEC GCE Scratch Cards & Selling Points
- WAEC First Series GCE Registration Closing Date
- WAEC Syllabus
- The WAEC Sample Questions and Scheme
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the WAEC GCE registration deadline, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Gce 2020/2021 Timetable, Gce 2021 Timetable, Gce Form 2020 Closing Date, Gce Registration 2020 Closing Date, gce registration 2021, WAEC, WAEC GCE, WAEC GCE 2019 Jan/Feb. Registration, WAEC GCE 2019 Jan/Feb. Registration Deadline, Waec Gce 2020 Timetable, Waec Registration 2020 Closing Date, when is gce registration for 2021 starting