WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 May/June Exams Portal Candidate Update.
WAEC Timetable 2020: West African Examinations Council, WAEC timetable for the 2020/2021 May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out and exams are expected to begin on Monday, August 17, 2020 and will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020. Make efficient preparations using the May/June WAEC time table provided in this article.
The 2020/2021 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out.
For the candidates preparing to attempt the 2020 JAMB UTME, get the JAMB CBT Software/Mobile App created for you to practice past UTME past questions HERE.
WAEC hereby urges the candidates to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the examination by shunning all acts of malpractice and obeying all Covid-19 protocols that have been put in place at the examination centres.
WAEC Timetable for May/June
The WAEC Timetable for 2020 has been released. According to the West African Examination Council (WAEC) the WASSCE for School Candidates examination will commence on Monday, August 17, 2020 and will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
Important! Bookmark this page and keep check if anything has changed.
Note: Take note of the (*) :
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
***** Available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
** click on the images to view**
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.