Africave Fellowship 2020… Applications are open for the 2020 Africave Fellowship programme. Africave Fellowship Open to all Africans under the age of 23 years. Africave Fellowship application open on 30th September and closes on 15th November, 2019.
As part of Africave’s mission to develop reliable African talent, the Africave Fellowship identifies the best and brightest young Africans mostly under the age of 23 and provides mentoring, community and global opportunities to guide their growth. Fellows use these opportunities to impact the continent and create a legacy.
Africave mentors & advisors include top Directors at FTSE 100 Companies, leading entrepreneurs, social business leaders, and Olympic athletes. The year-long fellowship will begin in January 2020 and end in December 2020. Afterwards, fellows become life-long members of Africave.
Africave’s pilot fellowship programme launched in April 2019 for young Africans. Africave’s inaugural fellows built an electricity plant from scrap that powers seven communities in Sierra Leone; are creating an affordable and all-natural solution to end malaria in Ghana; are South Africa’s Diving champion; were invited to the Nobel Prize award ceremony; spoke at TEDx; are one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in Nigeria, and were on South Africa’s team at the 2019 World Gymnaestrada Games.
Eligible candidates possess:
- Open to all Africans under 23 years
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence, evidenced by academic transcripts, fellowships, etc
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition
- Professional accomplishment e.g internships, work experience useful
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A desire to proactively grow personally, entrepreneurially and professionally
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- A positive and proactive approach to building relationships
Africave Fellows are young leaders demonstrating:
- Academic Excellence
- Professional accomplishment
- Entrepreneurial agility
- Resilience & Commitment
Do you want to become the next Africave Fellow? Apply to join the foremost network of Africa’s brightest and most-competent young talent.
- Applications Open: September 30, 2019
- Applications Close: November 15, 2019
- 2020 Africave Fellowship Dates: Deadline: November 15, 2019
For more information about Africave Fellowship CLICK HERE.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.