The American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) is delighted to offer its Getty/ACLS Postdoctoral Fellowships. These fellowships are available for International Students.
The aim of these fellowships is to award each student with a salary-replacement stipend of $60,000, plus $5,000 for research and travel during the award period.
The American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) is a private, nonprofit federation of 75 scholarly organizations in the humanities and related social sciences.
- Application Deadline: October 23, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral research.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of History of Art.
- Award: ACLS will award 10 fellowships, each with a salary-replacement stipend of $60,000, plus $5,000 for research and travel during the award period. Awards also will include a one-week residence at the Getty Research Institute following the fellowship period.
- Number of Awards: Ten fellowships are available.
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must have a PhD that was conferred between September 1, 2014, and December 31, 2018.
- Applicants who earned their PhDs in and/or are currently employed in any humanistic field may apply, so long as they demonstrate that their research draws substantially on the materials, methods, and/or findings of art history, and contributes to the field. Scholars may propose new approaches to art historical scholarship and/or explore connections between art history and other humanistic disciplines.
- This program welcomes proposals from applicants without restriction as to citizenship, country of residence, location of work proposed, or employment.
- An application must be completed in English by the applicant.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online and must include:
- Completed application form
- Proposal (no more than five pages, double spaced, in Times New Roman 11-point font)
- Up to three additional pages of images or other supporting non-text materials (optional)
- Project bibliography (no more than two pages)
- Publications list (no more than two pages)
- Two reference letters
CLICK HERE to learn more about Getty/ACLS Postdoctoral FellowshipsWhat’s your take on this?
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.