Why Are You The Best Person for This Job – 10 Good Reasons?
Why Are You The Best Person for This Job: In an interview, you are expected to think carefully, before answering any question. As your determines your chances of getting the job. In this article we have provided some guides on how to answer this interview question.
In every interview the question “why are you the best person for that job” is commonly asked. When answering such questions, try to emphasize more on your skill, with examples, also present your working experience and also try to make your answers interesting.
Most times, not everyone is always able to answer this question perfectly. In this article, I am going to give you 10 good answers to the question “why are you the best person for this job”
This is one of the frequently asked question during an interview session with the interviewer and there are various ways in which you can answer this question uniquely. See different answers below;
1. I am the best person for this job because I am someone who is willing to go above and beyond on any project, and to learn valuable skills on my own time.
Depending on the kind of job you applied for, try to let them know that you are the kind of person they are looking for. Let them know that you are a self-motivated person, and would love to do the job with passion.
2. I have the ability to find my position within a group and support everyone’s efforts. Support your answer with an example.
Like in my last job I involved in a lot of team projects. I was always able to recognize my teammates’ skills, and delegated tasks that fit each person’s skills.
I know this job involves lots of teamwork and some group projects, and I know this is a work style in which I am good at.
3. Go ahead to tell them that your skill is a perfect match for the job requirements. Try to explain further, especially if it is in the field of sales. Give them examples like: my sales skills and managerial experience make me an ideal candidate for the position.
4. Go ahead to tell them about your last job. At my last job, I managed a sales team of five workers, and we had the top sales record of our establishment branch. I can bring my successes and experiences to this job.
5. I am best for this job because I have the ideal experience for this position. For eight years, I developed many of the skills required for this job, including answering phones and email, processing payments, and also entering data on multiple computer programs.
6. Show that you know who the establishment needs. Try to figure out the kind of candidate your employer is looking for and check how you can adjust.
Do it in before time, not few minutes before the interview. A fast-paced startup may want a hardworking multi-tasked.
7. Let them now that you are a perfect fit for the department. Larger companies, departments and their staff vary greatly.
Identify the department’s characteristic features and show the interviewer that you have conforming personal and professional traits.
8. Let your interviewer know that you’ll bring something to the table that others can’t. You never know what your competitors offer to the establishment. But you know you. Emphasize your strengths, talents, and experience that you believe are what makes you exceptional and would be a great asset to the organization.
9. Describe that you’re ready to fix their issue and solve any problem that occur. Go through the company’s website and try to know more about the company. Use this information to determine what problems the company has had so far, and how you can solve it.
10. Show interest for performing required duties, not just capability. Your application lets them know you’re eager to do the work.
Being called for the interview means they think you are skilled. Show them your interest. Be excited, and do not go overboard. Your skills and knowledge still count more. Your smile won’t make up for the lack thereof.
Interesting, and reasonable answers really determines your stand during an interview. When a question is being asked, do not jump into conclusion; try to think of what was being said before answering.
Note your answer also determines if you will be given the job or not. Always try to back your answers up with reasonable examples.
So in case you have been looking for a perfect way to answer the question “why are you the best person for this job?” let this article serve as a guide to you.
Subscribe below with your email address to be the first to be notified of related materials. Thanks for stopping by.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: why am i the best candidate for the job examples, why are you suitable for this job sample answer, why are you the best candidate for this opportunity aiesec, why are you the best candidate for this position answers, why do you believe you are suitable for this role best answer, why do you think you are suitable for this job sample answers, why should we hire you best answer pdf, why should we hire you best answer sample