AB Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies 2019 | www.ab-mfbnigeria.com.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world-class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Service Desk Officer
Accountability of IT Service Delivery:
- Ensure end-user satisfaction at the defined level (as initial point of contact of users)
- Ensure continuous IT service delivery to end-users as well as agreed resolution time
- Ensure compliance to layer 1 information security, policies and operating procedures.
Support in team coordination:
- Assist in coordinating the IT service desk activities to deliver IT services to different geographic areas
- Assist in managing schedules and workloads of team members in a proactive manner
- Deliver training when required, implement approved process improvements
- Compile reports to track adherence to established service-level targets
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the equipment tracking database
- Contributing to the maintenance of the business internal knowledge base
- Creating and updating relevant documentation.
IT Service Desk:
- Manage and follow-up on all IT Requests
- Escalate unresolved issues/requests to 2nd Line in a timely manner
- Document internal procedures and ensure effective monitoring
- Support the release deployment to the branches
- Utilize and maintain the IT service desk tracking software
- Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT operations reports within the department
- Ensure and maintain internal IT Operations security as it relates to general information security policies and guidelines.
Necessary experience and knowledge:
- Minimum OND in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least four years of relevant experience in a similar environment
- Broad knowledge of network, infrastructure, application, database and generic IT services
- Able to pick up new technologies fairly quickly
- Soft skills: customer-focused, effective communication, problem-solving, analytical mind
- Basic ITIL knowledge would be of advantage
- Any I.T. Certification will be an added advantage
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.