Oiltest Group Recruitment for Account Officer 2018.
Oiltest Group Job Vacancy for Account Officer… The Oiltest Group is recruiting for Account Officer. The ideal candidate must possess relevant degree in Accounting with a good grade.
Oiltest Group with its head office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond. The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in various companies under the Group:
Job Title: Account Officer
Expectations from Ideal Candidates
- Relevant degree in Accounting with a good grade.
- Responsible for month end closure and preparation of the trial balances.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Perform other finance and Accounts projects as may be assigned
- Must be very conversant with accounting packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be confident, hardworking, honest and result oriented
- Strong work ethic, as well as a high level of personal integrity.
- Be able to maintain proper accounting record.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with the REF Number of the position applied on top of the envelope and send to:
Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any position from the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.