Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | Apply Now for Available Jobs Online.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2018… In this page, you will get latest updates on Addosser Microfinance Bank 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduates 2019
Addosser Microfinance Bank has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Addosser Microfinance Bank Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Addosser Microfinance Bank form?
- Is the Addosser Microfinance Bank 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment start?
- I need Addosser Microfinance Bank Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Addosser Microfinance Bank Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Enterprise Risk Management Officer
Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
♦ Strategy Officer
Deadline: 11th November, 2018.
♦ Graduate Personal Assistant
Deadline: 11th November, 2018.
♦ Human Resources Officer
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Addosser Microfinance Bank recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.