Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Position for a Regional Sales Manager – Click here to Apply.
Adexen Recruitment Agency, Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Position, Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Position for a Regional Sales Manager – See more details below;
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, is an international, multinational food-products Manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Reference: 1223
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Regional Sales Manager will lead and develop a team of Sales Officers with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region business objectives.
Other responsibilities include;
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume target and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure availability target is achieved
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendor’s expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four sales officers per week
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching of Sales Officers
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of sales officers
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding
- Conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations
- Persuade customer to ensure product is kept at right quality temperature.
- Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, push cart, freezers and generators
- Responsible for price compliance
- Manage credit limit and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team
- Identify and determine the right number of customers Field Executives and Agents required per territory
The ideal candidate:
- He/She must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment
- IT skills (MS office – Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Business Acumen and Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.