Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2020….. Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa. We assist our clients in driving performance through talent. Our consultants are experts in their fields and understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals.
Our client, a leading provider of industrial solutions, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deal Development Associate
- To research all aspects of fund investment target industries and analyze projects for investment decisions to enable acceptance for presentation to the investment committee.
- Study market conditions to examine potential sales of a company’s services.
- Provide deals origination plans in ensuring compliance with the company’s Viability Model, investment strategy and policy framework.
- Supports with deal origination via pitch preparation and update of market commentary.
- Prepares deal structuring, negotiation, and operating models; own model, profit-sharing joint venture, and contract management.
- Advises on the company’s investment policies, processes, and procedures
- Conducts research and prepares research reports for the fund and external stakeholders.
- Conducts project feasibility and economic cost-benefit analysis on submitted bids or proposals to guide senior management in taking “Stop/Go” decisions.
- Assists in the development of new and innovative financing structures.
- Identifies key investment strength, risk, and mitigants in event-driven transactions.
- Undertakes extensive and detailed Financial Modelling that involves the following, and not limited to:
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Investment Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Prepares marketing materials, presentations, and Confidential Information Memorandum.
- Produces structured finance models and investment instruments, powerpoint presentations, written analyses, research, and financial statement analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field. With a CFA or ACCA as an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in Finance or MBA, will be preferred
- At least 5-7 years’ post-graduate corporate finance experience.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate Asset Management in a leading global firm and/or in a leading global hospitality chain in the Real Estate Development Department.
- Strong experience/appetite for Africa
- Strong international exposure
- Positive Team spirit and great team player
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable
- Detailed oriented & rigorous
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- “Can go” attitude / “go-getter” mindset
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Adexen Recruitment Agency, Adexen Recruitment Agency 2020 Recruitment Requirements, Adexen Recruitment Agency careers, Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment, Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment Portal, How to Apply for Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment, Ongoing Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment