RTI International Recruitment for Administrative Assistant 2019.
RTI International Job Vacancy for Administrative Assistant… RTI International is recruiting for Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4000 provides research and technical expertise to governments and businesses in more than 40 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory and chemistry services.
RTI International is currently seeking operations specialists for the USAID-funded E-WASH program (which will aim to strengthen urban water service delivery in several Nigerian states), to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Will organize meetings, conferences, and other special events as required.
- Liaise with office staff for invoices/payment deliver maintenance requests, vendors, and arranging office set-up and orientation for new hires and visitors.
- Secondary School Completion or Vocational Training and 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: [email protected] Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
29th June, 2018.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.