Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply.
Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED) – Since 1993, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED, headquartered in Paris, France is present in four continents and our teams intervene in 34 countries towards 8 million people, responding to emergency situations, supporting rehabilitation projects and accompanying the dynamics of development. Over 5,000 staff are dedicated to implementing and developing our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Development Manager to generate more revenue for the company, manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas which will include new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
The officer will be responsible for:
- Contract sourcing, contract winning strategy development and execution.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Work with team to identify opportunities to tender, develop and document technical and commercial bids to respond to such opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with up to 5 years in the Business Development Management function
- Should be proficient in documenting technical and commercial bids
- Ability to establish and build winning business relationships
- Ability to open and close the door on a contract with little or supervision
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2019.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.