Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for AIB job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the AIB description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Accident Investigation Bureau 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and another important update for free.
Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Accident Investigation Bureauapplication form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Accident Investigation Bureau 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Accident Investigation Bureau form?
- Is the Accident Investigation Bureau 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment start?
- I need the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Accident Investigation Bureau
The Nigerian Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) is under the Ministry of Transportation and is charged with the responsibility to investigate any civil aircraft accident and serious incident arising out of, or in the course of air navigation and occurring either in or over Nigeria or occurring to Nigerian aircraft elsewhere.
The fundamental objective of AIB is to improve aviation safety by determining the circumstances and causes of air accidents and serious incidents and providing safety recommendations intended to prevent the recurrence of similar accidents. The purpose of this is not to apportion blame or liability.
Accident Investigation Bureau Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.aib.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AIB Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Accident Investigation Bureau, Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment, Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Requirements, AIB, AIB Jobs, Apply for Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Jobs, How to Apply for Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment