AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment for Insurance Agent 2020.
AIICO Insurance Plc Job Vacancy for Insurance Agent… AIICO Insurance Plc is recruiting for Insurance Agent. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree.
American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Agent
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Approach clients via cold calling and direct mail to inquire about their insurance situations and future needs
- Deliver policy proceeds after a claim is filed and approved
- Communicate with Insurance Adjusters about the life cycle of each claim
- Explain the differences in policy specifics so clients can make informed decisions about their purchases
- Assist with obtaining underwriting approval Respond to clients’ questions and complaints
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales
CLICK HERE for more information.
IMPORTANT! Currently, AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.