Check NAF Job Application Portal 2020 | careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form for the year 2020: The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is not Out. Continue Reading to See Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Application Form, Staturatory Requirement and Full Guidelines and Procedures Involve in Successful Application into the Nigerian Air Force. Application is totally free!!!
If you want to join the Nigerian Air Force, here’s everything you need to know. Before we proceed. Please note that the CSN Team is only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigerian Air Force, we are not in anyway affiliated to NAF neither do we charge money to share this update or whatsoever. All the information here is directly from Nigerian Air Force and not from us or any other third party.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment form 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Nigerian Airforce application form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”. We will updates this page when they beginning recruitment.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females..
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
b. Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How to Apply for Recruitment Online
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of an application online:
- a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- b. Attestation form to be signed by a Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- d. Acknowledgment Form.Application
Top Searches on Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2020/2021 Out? Is NAF Form Out Already? When Will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Form Come Out? These are questions a lot of people who want to apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment for 2020/2021 has been asking.
- Some other related questions are: How can I apply for Nigerian airforce recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian airforce form online?
- Is the NAF 2020 recruitment form out? When will Nigerian airforce massive recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian airforce (NAF) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is NAF Airmen/Airwomen recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2020/2021 Out?
- As at the time of writing this post, The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form is yet to be released by the management.
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020 form.
Currently, Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen massive recruitment 2020 form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any advert/post you come across.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.