Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020/2021 – (1 Position).
Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020: This page gives you the latest information on how to apply for Aldelia Group jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this page, you will learn about the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Aldelia Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Aldelia Group application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Aldelia Group form?
- Is the Aldelia Group 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Aldelia Group Recruitment start?
- I need Aldelia Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Aldelia Group Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- What is Aldelia Group Application Deadline 2020/2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Aldelia Group Job Description
Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providing services for many of the major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras, and Odebrecht.
Our highly specialized recruiters work hard to ensure “best practice” delivery irrespective of what or where our Client’s demands are. We work with our Clients as a partner working proactively on their behalf all of the time, so we are able to respond to requirements with the most suitable Candidates and not just the most available/active.
♦ Project Manager
Application Closing Date: 28th January, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Aldelia Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Aldelia Group Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Note: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Aldelia Group Job Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: aldelia australia, Aldelia Group, aldelia group nigeria, Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020, aldelia ltd nigeria, Aldelia Nigeria, aldelia nigeria recruitment, How to Apply for Aldelia Group Recruitment 2020, Job vacancies at Aldelia Group, Latest job vacancies at Aldelia Group