Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020 – (4 Positions Available).
Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020: This is the latest information on how to apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
Informations such as the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Alfred & Victoria Associates application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the Alfred & Victoria Associates 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment start?
- I need Alfred & Victoria Associates Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Alfred & Victoria Associates Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms that have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Installation Manager
Deadline: 27th April, 2020.
♦ Technical Client Success Executive
Deadline: 16th April, 2020.
♦ Content Sales Manager
Deadline: 16th April, 2020.
♦ Data Analyst
Deadline: 16th April, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Alfred & Victoria Associates recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Alfred & Victoria Associates, Alfred & Victoria Associates 2020, Alfred & Victoria Associates Job, Alfred & Victoria Associates Job Portal, Alfred & Victoria Associates Job Portal 2020, Alfred & Victoria Associates jobs, Alfred & Victoria Associates Jobs Online, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment for Graduates 2020, How to Apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment, job vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates, Latest recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates