Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.alfred-victoria.com.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms that have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Call Centre Manager
Department: Call Centre Operation
- The Call Centre Manager operates at a business unit level and takes their instructions from the Business Unit Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the Call Centre Manager is to support the performance of day to day operational activities for Call Centre functions and they provide leadership to a group of senior Operations Specialists on the operational management of the business, ensuring delivery of contractual obligations.
Implement operational procedures:
- The Call Centre Manager ensures the implementation of operations in line with regional operational procedures.
- They ensure that all the necessary operational policies, procedures and processes are clearly documented, regularly reviewed and cascaded throughout the operation.
- They direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives, including adherence to corporate standards and directing performance improvement plans. They identify areas of improvement in systems and processes that operation within the center and plan, design and implement actions within the business protocols.
Ensure performance management:
- Call Centre Managers establish performance goals, allocates resources and assess the policies of senior management within the business unit.
- They set operational and/or performance goals for each team which are aggressive, achievable and linked to long term goals.
- They ensure the delivery of operational performance against contractual requirements and implements new operational services that relate to the achievement of client satisfaction.
- They ensure that the required metrics and measures are in place and monitored to provide the management of the client SLA and contractual agreements.
- These individuals are excellent at establishing building and maintaining successful working relationships with clients and ensure that all client engagements are managed professionally.
- They manage client escalations and complaints and ensure operational delivery is in line with contractual obligations.
- They participate in and provide input into calibration sessions regarding the customer experience and facilitate regular client satisfaction reviews with the client, identifying areas for client satisfaction improvement and confirming strategic alignment.
- They take responsibility for the ongoing support of the operation to ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle.
- They contribute to the establishment of an operational budget and manage and administer budget allocation.
- The Call Centre Manager acts as a people manager for Operations Specialists within the business unit and takes responsibility for the operational management of the team.
- He/she ensures the full utilization of resources and provides leadership and motivates employees towards the fulfilment of the organization’s mission. To achieve this, the Call Centre Manager coaches and develops individuals in the team and takes the lead in critical situations.
- He/she manages work activities and ensures successful completion of processes. These individuals ensure that all human resources policies and procedures are observed and implemented.
- They contribute to the development and distribution of the relevant internal and external reports in line with business unit requirements.
- They analyze business data and identify and highlight trends to the management team and take the relevant action, as and when required. These individuals review current reporting tools and suggest improvements to meet the management information requirements of the business unit.
- They ensure that an account audit trail is kept and that the required change controls are in place.
- These individuals are action-orientated and proactive and are flexible in their approach to operational management.
- They display excellent planning and organizing ability and set an example for customer service.
- They display excellent people management and leadership skills coupled with the technical expertise to remain actively involved in the day to day operational activities of the business area.
- They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
- Implement operations in line with the regional operational procedures and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives.
- Establish performance goals, allocate resources and assess the policies of senior management to ensure that client SLA’s and contractual agreements are met.
- Establish, build and maintain successful working relationships with clients and manage their escalations and complaints.
- Ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle and establish and manage an operational budget.
- Effectively manage a team of Operations Specialists, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Produce and distribute reports to relevant stakeholders highlighting key metrics to support decision making.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ work experience.
- At least 6 years Call Centre operations management experience
- Call Centre Management / Business Qualification preferred
- Key skills and competencies:
- Possess a good understanding of Call Centre operations and business policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation and service level agreements.
- Display action orientation and a proactive approach.
- Display excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach to operational management.
- Display sound knowledge of business strategic processes.
- Demonstrate good technical expertise.
- Display good verbal and written communication abilities.
- Display excellent planning and organizing ability.
- Possess the ability to compile and maintain a budget.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Alfred & Victoria Associates, Alfred & Victoria Associates Graduate Recruitment, Alfred & Victoria Associates Latest Recruitment, Alfred & Victoria Associates Latest Recruitment 2020, Alfred & Victoria Associates Marketing Executive Job, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements, Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Alfred & Victoria Associates Recruitment, Latest Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates