Alight Solutions Hiring Process 2019 and Career Guide Requirements.
- If you are Searching for “Alight Solutions Hiring Process for 2019 and It’s Application Guide‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Alight Solutions Hiring Process 2019… The Alight solution operates as a benefits administration and cloud-based human resources and financial solution providers. This company was founded in 1940 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois. The company offers resources, outsourcing and consulting services.
They provide HR financial solutions including software as advice advisory, support, cloud deployment solutions, and application management services. The company also offers wealth and health solutions such as contribution administration, dependent verification, advocacy, and compliance solutions.
To add to this, the company provides consumer experience solutions in areas of human insight and technology that includes employee value proposition branding and creation.
In this article, we will be focusing on Alight Solutions hiring processes and career guide requirements.
Below are the available jobs in alight solutions
- Data entry clerk
- Sale-force Administrator
- Senior internal auditor
- Senior Accountant
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities of Alight solutions
1. All customer requests are appropriately prioritized, understood, and addressed while maintaining sensitiveness towards both customer satisfaction and impact to One Source Virtual organization.
2. Serve as product usage consultant to derive creative solutions to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
3. Establishing a trusted adviser relationship, that works to ensure customer’s satisfaction with their products, services, and solutions.
4. They Perform Business Review Meetings with Customer to provide corporate updates and also understand customer’s vision of success.
5. They act as a liaison between the product management, and the customer with a focus on strategically reviewing and analyzing services performance metrics
6. They Provide assurance to implementing customers, regarding SaaS implementations and the OneSource Virtual model.
7. They gain proficiency in OneSource Victual’s Implementation Methodology.
8. They ensure that their client takes advantage of OneSource Virtual best practices Competencies.
9. Their workers possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. They have an excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
11. Their workers are comfortable interfacing with senior executives
12. They have a strong customer focus and collaborative work style
13. Their workers all have an excellent presentation skill with the ability to lead and facilitate meetings in a polished and confident manner
14. They have the passion for Customer Service
15. Supervisory Responsibility: This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2-5 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that
- includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and also executive levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general principles of a budget, account planning, project management, account and customer support.
- You must have a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level.
- Candidate must have a proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Candidate must have working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Benefits, Human Resources, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Services procurement
Alight Solution Preferred Skills are as Follows
- A functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, Payroll applications or Financial Management.
- Candidate must have a project management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll application system implementation.
- Service industry experience.
You are encouraged to learn also and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. They reward innovative thinking, creative collaboration, fresh perspectives, and hard work. As an organization which is experiencing routine strategic growth, they are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join their team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, professional development upward mobility, and with opportunities of all kinds.
Alight Solution Hiring Process
1. Their jobs are posted online
This is done in order to advertise their jobs and the requirements.
2. A job description is written
Applications are reviewed, candidates are managed and interviews are scheduled and sent to the applicant account.
3. They find the right candidates faster
They do this by paying to remove their postings as sponsored jobs. Sponsored jobs are the first jobs people see in Indeed search result. They receive up to 5 times clicks.
4. Over 120 resumes are searched for
They search for candidates in their industry and location using Indeed Resume. In their search, they target the candidate education, title, skills and lot more. With this, the employee starts a conversation with their potential hire.
5. The company showcases their employer brand
In this stage, the company page is used to promote their culture. About 200 million people visit indeed each month. They are made to experience what it is like working in the company in order to attract and retain the right talent.
In this stage, candidates are to apply, and also submit the necessary requirements.
7. Applicants screening
As the applications arrive by email, the hiring staff reviews the résumés. Unqualified applications are withdrawn.
8. Screening interview
This interview determines if the candidate has the qualification needed for the job.
Several interviews are scheduled for each applicant, depending on the size of their committee.
- The early interview which involves the hiring manager and the applicant,
- An interview with the panel,
- An interview with the senior interviewer.
10. Applicant talent assessment
This is done to assess an individual’s personality, type, and talent. It is called the pre- employment test.
11. Background checks
Background checks are done to review a candidate’s criminal record, and to verify employment history as well as eligibility. In this stage, drug testing may be warranted, depending on the nature of the job.
12. A decision is made
The staffs in charge of the hiring process evaluate candidates based on interviews, skill talent assessments and job experience.
13. Reference checks
Once an applicant has been selected for a position, his or her referee should be contacted.
14. Job offer
Offering job to the successful candidates include: offering a letter stating the position salary, start date and other terms and conditions of employment and this is based on the agreement between the company and the candidate. The terms and offers must be made clear to the candidate. Either the candidate agrees to the terms or conditions or he or she turns it down.
Once the job offer has been accepted by the candidate, he or she is hired. The next step is to fill paper works relating to the employment.
Finally, we have been able to highlight Alight Solution’s hiring process and career guide requirements. This is going to serve as a great guide to interested candidates.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.